Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Binge watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine may need to wait a bit. Time to start putting Christmas decorations away. Although this is a multi-day project that will surely stretch into the middle of the week. 🙂

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, HBE4 said:

I'm told I should start watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine.  As a fan of The Office, Parks&Rec and Schitts Creek, Brooklyn would be in my wheelhouse.

Yes, that fits right in with other show you mention.  I have watched several episodes over the years but have never binge watched.   Will have to add to my "watch" list.

Today was a bit chilly but warm enough that I took all outdoor lights down and will put back in storage tomorrow.  

Tonight we are hanging out with Bob the minion, mr grinch, snoopy and rudolph in our living room.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Yes, that fits right in with other show you mention.  I have watched several episodes over the years but have never binge watched.   Will have to add to my "watch" list.

Today was a bit chilly but warm enough that I took all outdoor lights down and will put back in storage tomorrow.  

Tonight we are hanging out with Bob the minion, mr grinch, snoopy and rudolph in our living room.

Lisa really liked Brooklyn as well. I guess I will try an episode out. 

Our routine day has turned into a nightmare.  Last night we had to take Charlie to the ER.  Blood pressure would not come down and his Transplant doctor told him to go.  After waiting all night for info they are now saying kidneys are involved.  He is admitted but, naturally, no rooms ready yet.  We can’t go see him so have to drop his things off when they finally get him into a room.  Luckily, he is near home a d not in Manhattan.  Thank God I have our four kids nearby, they have been great.🙏

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Our routine day has turned into a nightmare.  Last night we had to take Charlie to the ER.  Blood pressure would not come down and his Transplant doctor told him to go.  After waiting all night for info they are now saying kidneys are involved.  He is admitted but, naturally, no rooms ready yet.  We can’t go see him so have to drop his things off when they finally get him into a room.  Luckily, he is near home a d not in Manhattan.  Thank God I have our four kids nearby, they have been great.🙏

Sorry to hear this but glad you got him to the ER to get help.  Too many are waiting to long.  Family will certainly help get you through this.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Sorry to hear this, Marietta.  Sending prayers for Charlie.  Take care of yourself too though.  🙂 

• Like 2

So our weekend so far has been consumed with taking down, and putting away Christmas decorations and cleaning.  So glad we haven’t had any snow here since returning from Florida, so with our sunny weather, we may hike a trail today.

My phone brought up highlights from 1 year ago this week, 2 years ago, etc., and they were all cruises.  So let’s start with a 4 year ago (2017) cruise, and see if anyone can name the ship and the port from the pictures below.

What ship? (Hint...it is in the Royal family)

1DDB9C24-79AB-4026-8A02-CEA0CBA2B476.thumb.jpeg.33beacefafe8819556d9a425a220e000.jpeg

AAEB2C53-A579-4CFA-B6B2-C5368DC01392.thumb.jpeg.bd5ea2a5712b4b3307f0514f2ce6113b.jpeg

Not a port, but I just like these type of photos.

95930E1A-18E6-4205-A718-C01BD11731A0.thumb.jpeg.6708cc242028205e1b6ef90aa8a9d559.jpeg

At what port stop can this be found? 

72FE890C-B605-4AC1-914E-2BBC4D007F73.thumb.jpeg.29bac3e7d0865b0d76be47dbc1172708.jpeg

Any guesses?

Edited by h20skibum
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Sorry to hear. Hoping for the best. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, singinalot said:

hmmm looks like a celebrity ship maybe?

Right, but which one?  The weather has always been beautiful for our January cruises, with the clear skies like yours.

How about 3 years ago this week (2018)?

What ship? (This one is a Royal ship)

D1EB94EF-9749-424B-9FB5-F91A2DD0E1FB.thumb.jpeg.8db3f8baf5ce89dcceb0ddee5fdb2a55.jpeg

961BCF8C-D947-405A-A2DA-E7C22A042F6A.thumb.jpeg.aa118db3095d5eab029311de5fdb8636.jpeg

9D3D32FA-8B39-4987-844F-4419881437AB.thumb.jpeg.026ea07d6658a5c41a5b0ba3aea16bf3.jpeg

Guess the port where we found this?

759064EC-E632-4F3E-AF09-27BB59C8DEB6.thumb.jpeg.56edd89040a5b793af37e170593ecb0a.jpeg

2 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Sending our best wishes for Charlie, yourself and all your family.

I hope everything works out well for you all.

Graham.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Guess the port where we found this?

759064EC-E632-4F3E-AF09-27BB59C8DEB6.thumb.jpeg.56edd89040a5b793af37e170593ecb0a.jpeg

That's easy. That is the wreck of the SS Minnow so obviously it's Gilligan's Island.😀

Edited by HBE4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Ok, the best I can do is guess the Celebrity ship is one with The Lawn Club so....Celebrity Silhouette?

For Royal, is it Radiance class?

Not the Silhouette, and not the SS Minnow 🤣.  The one in 2018 was a Radiance class, so that narrows it down 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Ok, the best I can do is guess the Celebrity ship is one with The Lawn Club so....Celebrity Silhouette?

For Royal, is it Radiance class?

10 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Not the Silhouette, and not the SS Minnow 🤣.  The one in 2018 was a Radiance class, so that narrows it down 

It's Celebrity's Retreat Sundeck for those booked in suites. Ship? Could be any Celebrity ship that was recently Revolutionized.  WAG...Equinox?

Edited by davekathy

Today we did random chores, and cooked up one of our last hello fresh meals.  It was Shepard’s pie, and amazing!  While we really like what we’ve gotten these last few months from them, we’ve grown tired of the work and dishes required for them, and want to start eating healthier.  So, after this batch, we’re going to stop. We need to lose our “covid 19” before summer 😉 so that we can fit into our summer clothes!

• Like 4