Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

3 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

That is great! Exciting.  This news may help us too.  We are considering Anthem in January which stops at San Juan.  Now that we see they are opening up,  it may be an easier choice.  Happy cruise!

We are booked for 1.20.22 on Anthem and so is another couple from this thread.   That would be great if you guys joined us too!🤩

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

That's good your finger is back to normal 🙂  

Did the RX help your wife's pain subside any?

Unfortunately ,no.She is unable to sleep on our bed.It is causing pain so she goes downstairs ,sits on the couch ,falls asleep and wakes up at 4AM.

5 hours ago, George C said:

I also have never seen fried lobster tail, we love this restaurant mostly for the nightly live music , way too many music venues have closed since the pandemic. We are going there for lunch today , they have 3 dollar martinis as lunch special, this is table13 in Addison, really upscale restaurant.

Have you been to Legacy West in Plano?  Upscale shops, eateries.

41 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Have you been to Legacy West in Plano?  Upscale shops, eateries.

We have been there a couple of times ,agree nice area with loads of shops and restaurants some with live music, but prefer Addison easier parking and a little closer to our house, just returned from table13 again wife had the sea bass for lunch and I had stuffed green peppers with a few martinis.

• Like 1

Just know that all of you and your families, who have been struggling with issues, have been in my thoughts and prayers.  Life can sometimes throw us unexpected curves.  

Today, my niece’s husband passed away from a stage 4 form of cancer.  Sadly, he leaves behind an 18 year old boy and 6 & 8 year old girls.

I will catch up on posts tomorrow.  Take care everyone. 

• Like 12

9 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Owen has been named the team kicker, so long as he can do a good job of it. 

Kudos to Owen!!!!  It sounds like it's going to be a great, albeit busy, year for Owen and his parents!

Enjoy every minute of it all!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Today, my niece’s husband passed away from a stage 4 form of cancer.  Sadly, he leaves behind an 18 year old boy and 6 & 8 year old girls.

I'm so sorry for your loss Mark. Cancer has claimed so many lives. I do hope that some day we will never have to say that word. Your family is in my thoughts for peace.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Just know that all of you and your families, who have been struggling with issues, have been in my thoughts and prayers.  Life can sometimes throw us unexpected curves.  

You and your family have my deepest sympathies.  Strength to all of you.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

So very sorry

• Like 3

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

Really sorry to hear this. The loss is always hard but moreso when young kids are left behind. Sorry.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Today starts with a math test first thing and then off for the first football of the year at 9am. Owen has been named the team kicker, so long as he can do a good job of it. 

Well, Owen and I have something in common. He plays football and I am the physician for our high school team. I'm sitting in the locker room getting ready for a 7 PM game.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

EXCITING NEWS!!!!

Proof that our cruise on Explorer November 7th from San Juan is happening, We got eDocs!!!!!!!

It sounds like it's a go, Greg!!!!  Whoot whoot!

6 hours ago, mo&fran said:

We had a call from our driver, confirming an 1130 pickup for our drive to the port tomorrow. Checkin is 1:00.

Have a wonderful cruise!

5 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Our check in is also at 1. 

Let the Party begin!  Enjoy!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Condolences 💐 

• Like 2

Sincere condolences, Mark, to you and your family.  I am so sorry for your loss. May your nephew Rest in Peace. 🙏

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Mallory’s MRI was postponed to October 18.She is so scared.She asked her father if she will die.I cried when I heard that.

Oh, that poor baby!😢  Mallory is in my prayers, along with you and Toby.

• Like 1