Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

These are Amish Paste tomatos.  I quartered them, lightly sprinkled with sugar, kosher salt, ground pepper, drizzled on olive oil and added minced garlic. Baked in the convection oven over an hour on 350.

The concentrated taste is so good. I originally thought to use them with the bread I made before the cruise.  This taste so good I might put some on a pizza.  They taste great by themselves but real strong. 20211020_152607_001.thumb.jpg.9f3d1e2c1202509dcf43528c6dd9c427.jpg

Yumms!!  🙂 

My bother who just moved from Middletown to Sunbury, planted some just last week.  If you plant them soon they should do good.

Last year I grew Tiffen Mennonite tomatoes.  No kidding.  They taste great but we’re not productive.  Nothing against Mennonites but I am sticking with Amish.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Ah that is heaven to my ears.    I love eggs benedict with lobster or crab meat.     I have been craving eggs benedict too🤩

Sea Bass sounds delicious too - Enjoy.

Unfortunately, Eric did not catch any fish today so I cooked chicken marsala.

Have not made chicken or veal Marsala in years , but I love it , need to make it soon. We do order veal scaloppine  often at our favorite Italian restaurant.

Edited by George C
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, island lady said:

awww...I was so hoping we would be blessed with a Samantha picture.  I would just love to give her a snuzzle!!  Thanks for posting this!

I will give her an extra cuddle for you.  We have morning cuddle time and evening cuddle time.  I love her so much!

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, George C said:

Have not made chicken or veal Marsala in years , but I love it , need to make it soon. We do order veal scaloppine  often at our favorite Italian restaurant.

I love Veal occasionally but Eric will not eat it so I don't make it at home but always enjoy when we are out to eat.   

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Did you use grow bag?  For not check them out.  The big positive is that they air prune which means you don’t have to worry about the roots.  I have found a 7 gallon grow bag to work Great for cherry tomatoes.  Cherry tomatoes are very forgiving.  Sharon loves them in cottage cheese.

No, but will look into that for next year.  I was at BJ's looking at perennials and saw the patio pot of cherry tomatoes or beefsteak tomatoes with a tomato cage built onto the pot and impulse bought the Fantastico cherry tomato plant. 😄 

Edited by reallyitsmema
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Keksie said:

I will give her an extra cuddle for you.  We have morning cuddle time and evening cuddle time.  I love her so much!

+1 please😍    I miss my Eva and Sparky and cannot wait to see them later next week.     I wish we had brought them to the shore with us but with all the different projects we had going on and I try to keep the place allergy free for future tenants so please give Samantha a hug and kiss from me too.    TY

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Keksie said:

Aww...how could you not?  🥰   For me...it would be 24/7!!   "Oh Momma...enough with the cuddles!!"  😄  You can tell I miss my girls eh?  😉 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I love Veal occasionally but Eric will not eat it so I don't make it at home but always enjoy when we are out to eat.   

When Bucky was overseas...before he retired...I would make my favorite meal (he hated)....Chicken Livers and a side of Lima Beans.  😄 😄 

3 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Best wishes for Sweet little Kennedy's surgery to be a success and to come home soon to his family where he belongs...

I might be super sensitive and I didn't want to drag this issue out in here but I would be remiss if I didn't mention that the superintendent apologized on behalf of the official who told teachers to present both sides of the Holocaust.   

Thank you,, Bonnie!

Definitely not being super sensitive....both sides of the Holocaust?  Horrendous😢

2 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thank you, Deb!

2 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

These are Amish Paste tomatos.  I quartered them, lightly sprinkled with sugar, kosher salt, ground pepper, drizzled on olive oil and added minced garlic. Baked in the convection oven over an hour on 350.

The concentrated taste is so good. I originally thought to use them with the bread I made before the cruise.  This taste so good I might put some on a pizza.  They taste great by themselves but real strong. 20211020_152607_001.thumb.jpg.9f3d1e2c1202509dcf43528c6dd9c427.jpg

Oh, yum!!  You just made my mouth water!

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Dinner tonight.

IMG_20211020_191717.jpg

IMG_20211020_191723.jpg

IMG_20211020_194422.jpg

IMG_20211020_194518.jpg

IMG_20211020_201610.jpg

Dinner looks wonderful!  As does Pauline!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I love lobster bisque and I love Lobster.     Maybe someday you will try a Lobster tail?

The first time I ever had a lobster tail, I was 18 and was in a restaurant in Puerto Rico with my girlfriend.  The tail was huge, and it was delicious!  After being back home, I went on a double date with my friend Lorraine and her boyfriend.  I'll never forget it!  We were at the Stella D'Oro restaurant, and I ordered lobster.  OMG!!  They brought a whole lobster on a plate for me.  I just looked at it, and said I can't touch that!  My blind date didn't help me out at all.  Luckily, Lorraine pulled it all apart for me.  Needless to say, I never saw that guy again!  LOL!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BonTexasNY said:

I love both separately, but I never understood the combo together. It seems to be very popular.

See the source image

I've seen it on menus, but always thought,  no way.  Seeing it on this plate though, is making me have second thoughts!  It's not like I'm even starving right now.  We've already eaten this evening!

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Ah that is heaven to my ears.    I love eggs benedict with lobster or crab meat.     I have been craving eggs benedict too🤩

Sea Bass sounds delicious too - Enjoy.

Unfortunately, Eric did not catch any fish today so I cooked chicken marsala.

Oh my lord...eggs benedict!!!  Yum!  I love sea bass, too!  Too bad Eric didn't catch any fish today, when you were craving some.  Chicken marsala was a good choice, though!

25 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

I love veal. But I find that at most restaurants, it'll be either really, really good or really, really not good. There is no middle ground where it's just alright. 

I'm always disappointed when the veal piccata I order isn't delicious🧐

• Like 2