Jump to content

"Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, mo&fran said:

curious why  the others are not talking about a booster shot.

 

Might be because the others are not as prevalent as Pfizer.

 

Israel is Pfizer only, a huge "concentrated" data base, among the 1st to be vaccinated.

 

We got the 1st jab on January 3rd, 2nd -- January 24th.

 

Plenty of time for following up on efficiency....

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

 my daughter sent me emails with all of the pictures, telling me to download it on my phone. Pfft...I downloaded, but can't get them onto my google gallery.  So, there's that!!!🥴

 

Do you know how to move photos to different albums?

 

Open the album with your pictures you downloaded.

In the upper right tap the three vertical dots.

 

Then tap edit.

 

Now tap each photo that you want to move.

 

Now tap the three vertical dots in the upper right of your screen again.

 

Now tap on Move to Album.

 

Now tap the album you want to move your photos to. They will move to that album.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Last night around dinner time we had several tornado warnings.     Later learned on local news channels that a tornado touched down in New Hope (not severe damage there) and another or same tornado touched down in Trevose/Feasterville and destroyed a large auto dealer and many other nearby homes.    We are nestled into between these 2 areas, very fortunate all good in my town.   

 

And that same tornado made it's way to Long Beach Island where our shore home is located and several homes, boats, etc. were damaged in Barnegat (couple miles from our shore house).      Amazing to hear no one was hurt just lots of property damage.      Very thankful. 

 

I think the red cross is setting up shelters for the people put out of their homes.    Will check further into this today and find out who or where to make donations that will actually make it to help these people.    

Glad you and your homes are safe.

We had heavy downpours and lot of thunder.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

 

Might be because the others are not as prevalent as Pfizer.

 

Israel is Pfizer only, a huge "concentrated" data base, among the 1st to be vaccinated.

 

We got the 1st jab on January 3rd, 2nd -- January 24th.

 

Plenty of time for following up on efficiency....

 

How are you guys doing now? Israel that is.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

 

 

 

Sound advices, Maryann 😁

You bet, Dani!!  I had been checking the prices on the Allure since booking back in February, and it was always $58.  Royal would say they had a sale, 30% off, 35% off, but it was still $58.  Boy, was I shocked to see it go up to $67!  I will continue looking, and as Debbie suggested, Black Friday could be my lucky day!🙅‍♀️

Thank you again, for showing me how to double/triple quote!🥰

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mapleleafforever said:

How are you guys doing now? Israel that is.....

 

Thanks.

 

Covid -- a big Delta variant surge, 3rd shot starting today for those over 60 years, who have at least 5 month from the last shot.

 

Security -- quiet on the southern front...

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, George C said:

Dani your thread is now up to a thousand pages 😁😁😁

 

I've never really paid attention to the page numbers, but I see that friends here put a lot of stock (pun intended 😉) on it.

 

Glad to be here and enjoying the daily interaction.

 

Thank you, all 🌺

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

 

You have no idea how glad I am for being understood 👍

Dani, you have no idea how glad everyone is for your starting this thread last year, which has brought so many wonderful people together to share their feelings, experiences, etc.  Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!❤️

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

 

Thanks.

 

Covid -- a big Delta variant surge, 3rd shot starting today for those over 60 years, who have at least 5 month from the last shot.

 

Security -- quiet on the southern front...

 

Darn Delta but great to hear about the security. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Do you know how to move photos to different albums?

 

Open the album with your pictures you downloaded.

In the upper right tap the three vertical dots.

 

Then tap edit.

 

Now tap each photo that you want to move.

 

Now tap the three vertical dots in the upper right of your screen again.

 

Now tap on Move to Album.

 

Now tap the album you want to move your photos to. They will move to that album.

 

No, I do not 😢;  but I am taking a picture of your instructions with my phone, so that I can again try to get the pictures in my album.  Thank you so very much!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

 

Imagine your "amazingly polite" renter will call you ranting about the tornado... 😉

Right, she'll probably call asking for a refund due to bad weather- LOL!     

 

She is scheduled to leave tomorrow by 11 am and a friend then comes in to clean between tenants for us.   She will call me and take photos if there are any problems.     Hopefully all will be good.   I usually don't ever worry about that since we have repeat tenants but I am a little nervous with this one.    

The next tenant arrives after 2 pm tomorrow and will be there for 2 weeks.   They are a really nice couple that has stayed there for 10+ years.   

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Right, she'll probably call asking for a refund due to bad weather- LOL!     

 

She is scheduled to leave tomorrow by 11 am and a friend then comes in to clean between tenants for us.   She will call me and take photos if there are any problems.     Hopefully all will be good.   I usually don't ever worry about that since we have repeat tenants but I am a little nervous with this one.    

The next tenant arrives after 2 pm tomorrow and will be there for 2 weeks.   They are a really nice couple that has stayed there for 10+ years.   

Make sure the can opener is still there. She might want it as a memento to display in her house.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

 

I've never really paid attention to the page numbers, but I see that friends here put a lot of stock (pun intended 😉) on it.

 

Glad to be here and enjoying the daily interaction.

 

Thank you, all 🌺

Thank you 💜

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Found on FB

FB_IMG_1627680163404.thumb.jpg.0036ffdcd943bf72b722ee1ecde982c6.jpg

 

Casa de Burdine

FB_IMG_1627680153115.jpg.79beaeed03c347e4f4560dab881aa899.jpg

 

I'm on front hump, deck 9

FB_IMG_1627572934339.jpg.59a7861cdb54a99d6651cb48ef6f37f5.jpg

 

Taken around same time

20210727_173821.thumb.jpg.b1ba30525b6e8f2c89505f5cd542c157.jpg

 

Looks like his house is coming along nicely. 

Doing anymore test cruises?    That was great that you got to do the Allure one, especially since you were on her very last sailing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

He was president through my teen years.  A walk through that library is a nostalgic trip of my youth.  That's probably why I loved it so much.

Franklin Roosevelt was President when I was born.I have been to his home many times.It is a historic site.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Holiday Exchange - Jingle and Mingle 2021
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: Enjoy the Gift of Travel with Regent Seven Seas Cruises
      • ICYMI Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with Silversea Cruises
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...