"Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?

56 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I have a Serenade and Adventure shirt like that. I think RCI has lately cheapened the quality of the shirts recently. I haven't found any in my last few cruises that I cared to buy.20210826_190220.thumb.jpg.ebee5f08fe2a3b61da5b577687163442.jpg

I'm a big fan of the long sleeve t's with the name on the back. Really heavy cotton

24 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Were you ever suspended ? 

I know some who have.

Multiple times in fact

Some permanent 

Multiple times there as well🤣🤣

But we don't talk about it 😇

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

No idea of what ?

What a significant amount of removed posts looks like.

But once again, we don't talk about it

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

You may of already seen this suggestion but Before getting out of CC next time, hit the refresh button.  Seems to work for a few here.  I have only signed out once this month and that was because a CC update knocked me out.

Thank you!!!!  I just had to use the refresh button in order to quote you.  So much easier!😁

My day is not wasted now, since I just learned something new!!!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

You and I both know that plenty of them are about accusing others of post whoring.😊

Lest we forget the Infamous dead horse & Resurrection. 😁😉😇

In all fairness, Biker19 tends to be one of the more on-point posters and rarely gets sidetracked into the Tomfoolery that erupts from time to time.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Thank you!!!!  I just had to use the refresh button in order to quote you.  So much easier!😁

My day is not wasted now, since I just learned something new!!!

I learn something new every day on this site.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, island lady said:

That worked for us...until we started traveling so much.  Lawn service required...elsewise the neighbors would have us hauled into court for maintaining a jungle in our yard while we were gone.  😄 

Our lawn crew simply mutilates our yard,  then Bucky spends a lot of time trimming when we get home.  At least the Elephants and Giraffes are not lost in the jungle that would have been.  🐘

I understand with all your traveling. If we traveled as much as you two we would have to hire a yard service also. I love being outside and always find something to do, especially when it's hot and sunny. I have no problems being outside when it's in the 90's and 100's. Just pace myself. I also help the lady next door as her husband died last year and she has a yard service but they do a half ass job at best, IMO. I need to soak up as much sun (mother natures vitamin D)as I can before winter and cold gets here. Yuck!! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Neither my wife nor I have ever mowed a lawn or planted anything .We have always had someone do it for us .

In the nearly 20 years that we have lived in the condo they have a lawn care crew .

I love mowing the lawn!  We bought a ride-on mower when we moved here almost 5 years ago.  The property is much bigger than when we lived on Staten Island.  I still prefer a regular lawn mower, so I would mow the front and side yard, while Jim does the back with the ride-on.  We actually got the ride-on due to the thousands of leaves that arrive on our property every Fall.  Last year, my gas mower died.  While in Florida this past winter, we were in Home Depot and I saw the Ryobi battery operated mower, and told Jim I wanted one.  I love it!!  I don't have to make sure there's gas in it if Jim's not home.  Just put in the battery and I'm good to go.   I've always loved working outdoors, just as my dad always did.😊

• Like 4

4 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Neither my wife nor I have ever mowed a lawn or planted anything .We have always had someone do it for us .

In the nearly 20 years that we have lived in the condo they have a lawn care crew .

Growing up and at a very early age, my job around the house was mowing the lawn in the summer, raking leaves in the fall and shoveling snow in the winter. I guess it's just a normal thing for me to do it and now as an old fart I really enjoy it.  

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Lest we forget the Infamous dead horse & Resurrection. 😁😉😇

In all fairness, Biker19 tends to be one of the more on-point posters and rarely gets sidetracked into the Tomfoolery that erupts from time to time.

Hey, I have zero issues with the big B, not to be confused with the "Bee". I'm just not going to call others out for things I sometimes do myself. And, I do find some of the sidetracks to be entertaining and certainly neither offensive or annoying. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Growing up and at a very early age, my job around the house was mowing the lawn in the summer, raking leaves in the fall and shoveling snow in the winter. I guess it's just a normal thing for me to do it. 

I never mowed,never raked but I have shoveled a lot of snow in my life.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I could debate that with you but not on here.

And none of my posts deserved to be deleted either🤣🤣🤣

Edited by John&LaLa

2 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

And none of my posts deserved to be deleted either🤣🤣🤣

I'm just a big boy and accept my transgressions 😉

I am not debating that .If a post violates TOS then definitely a suspension is warranted .

56 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Cargo shorts.   Look at Columbia.  We have a Columbia store in several of the outlet malls near us

I also have a North Face, but like the Columbia the best.

Good to know!  We'll have to make a trip to the Outlets near us.  Thank you!

• Like 1