Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

6 hours ago, Keksie said:

I sleep on my stomach so that wasn't a problem.  I think if I had remembered to move my arms around more after each shot it would have helped.  I am glad to have them out of the way. 

hHad you remembered to keep your arms active it would have helped some. I know it helped me a lot. I just now have to see about where to get my flu shot this year.  Last year it was mission impossible, hopefully this year is easier. 

• Like 1

For everyone who was so helpful in making me feel better about poisoning my cats 🙀😢 I’m happy to report that around 7 pm they started to act like their usual selves.  Diana started playing with her ball/scratcher pad toy and Minnie started trotting around nudging everything.  I think there may be midair leaping and batting Temptations down with one paw later. 😊🥰

Thanks again for all the support.  It really really helped me.

image.thumb.jpeg.3424bf165aaed09579e8437add03c7cf.jpeg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, helen haywood said:

For everyone who was so helpful in making me feel better about poisoning my cats 🙀😢 I’m happy to report that around 7 pm they started to act like their usual selves.  Diana started playing with her ball/scratcher pad toy and Minnie started trotting around nudging everything.  I think there may be midair leaping and batting Temptations down with one paw later. 😊🥰

That is great news!

3 hours ago, davekathy said:

Lenny, I don't want to be young again. I'm enjoying my new life, retirement way too much. Not to pat myself on the back, but I'm still in excellent health and shape. What's weird is I don't know who the hell the old fart is that is starring back at me every time I look in the mirror. 😂

Dave,it is great that you are in excellent health and shape.I would not mind what I looked like in the mirror if I was healthy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Tonight’s dinner was Chicken Enchiladas with a Avocado Margarita like the ones at Sabor. Delicious

We had steak street tocos with avocado.  They include various stuff to add to the tacos 🌮 like onions, lime juice, etc but one item they throw in is sliced up radishes. Only place I know that includes radishes with tacos.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

My short term memory is shot.My long term memory is great.

Short term memory includes COVID, lockdowns, divided country. 
Long term includes happy days and good friends. 
Maybe there’s a reason we retain the long ago memories!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, helen haywood said:

Very happy to hear the pounce is back in their step😺

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Ok those of you who know how to do all the technosavy set up answer me this.  

Is it possible to start a thread on your iPhone. And 

If so how?   

I want to do one on RCI. 

ty 

Go to the main page of the board you want to start a thread on. Just above the list of threads you should see a blue banner that says "Start New Topic". Tap on it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

My dear friend Ms. Swift is having a party tonight. I forgot to check the mailbox today. I know my invitation is in there.

20210925_184355.thumb.jpg.1f41201c2ddc8d017c46e11caf8aa6b2.jpg

Just show up at the door with an empty measuring cup say "hi neighbor" and say you just wanted to introduce yourself and borrow a cup of sugar.  LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, helen haywood said:

I took both our cats to the vet yesterday for their annuals.  Both are so sweet and let you put them in the carriers.  Nothing more than mild squirming at the vet when being examined.  They had a rabies and another vaccine and a dose of very expensive flea topical drugs.  (Not going to use that pricey product again $62 per cat for a dose that lasts 3 months!  They are totally inside cats so I’m not sure why I’m even doing flea meds…no evidence of fleas on them.)

But in the way home poor Minnie threw up in her carrier…then again at home and was breathing very heavy…I called the vet and they said to bring her back.  I did and everything looked fine…they chalked it up to a bad car ride experience.  But both cats are not their normal selves.  Both are lethargic.  Minnie slept on my pillow all night whereas she normally comes and goes.  Diana didn’t come upstairs at all during the night, extremely unusual…and didn’t come up when she heard me get up.  She also didn’t eat breakfast.

I wouldn’t think a topical flea med would have such an effect…but nor do I think a rabies shot would either!!  Here I thought I was doing the best for them as I love them so much for getting me through covid and several deaths of friends and family…and instead I feel I poisoned them!

I’m sure they’ll be over whatever it is in a day or so but I feel terrible!

Helen I’m so sorry to hear about your kitties. That must be awful. Hope they are feeling better. We have used Revolution in the past and have had good results with it. If you just see one or two fleas comb them with a flea comb several times a day and see if that works first. We will get the prescription from the vet and then get it online. It’s much cheaper thIs way.

10 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Thanks for asking Dani.

The distance reading lens is equal with the other eye.

This is the first time in 50 years the eyes have been equal without glasses.

So far I am delighted with the result.

Graham.

Really happy to hear your surgery worked so well.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Tonight’s dinner was Chicken Enchiladas with a Avocado Margarita like the ones at Sabor. Delicious.

FCAE1D05-FEA1-4617-95D9-7046C7AF54A6.jpeg

Avocado margarita? 🤔 I love avocados, but I’m not so sure about it in a drink. Does it have much of an avocado taste?

3 hours ago, helen haywood said:

She looks very content. 🐈‍⬛
Happy to hear they are doing better.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

That actually sounds really good. I have never had radishes with tacos but I can see that it would work and be very tasty.

I enjoy them. They are soft shell tacos so the radishes adds a nice crunch.  I like snacking on the extra ones.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Ok those of you who know how to do all the technosavy set up answer me this.  

Is it possible to start a thread on your iPhone. And 

If so how?   

I want to do one on RCI. 

ty 

Like @Ocean Boysaid.  Also CC has a section where you can test out posting.  If you try it out before cruisin, you can make sure your phone has your password saved and if you need any help after trying you can ask.  Sometimes when posting from a phone, CC can be a bit more glitchy.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, helen haywood said:

😢 I’m happy to report that around 7 pm they started to act like their usual selves.  

8 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

So happy they are getting back to their regular selves.

8 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

That is great news!

6 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Very happy to hear the pounce is back in their step😺

5 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Happy to hear they are doing better.

+ 5 & all of the above  🥰

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Go to the main page of the board you want to start a thread on. Just above the list of threads you should see a blue banner that says "Start New Topic". Tap on it.

Thank you.

Also one more question.

Is there anyway to pre-write a post and save it for later.

I have something in the works that involves a little lets say background information.

TY