"Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?

12 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Thanks for asking Dani.

The distance reading lens is equal with the other eye.

This is the first time in 50 years the eyes have been equal without glasses.

So far I am delighted with the result.

Graham.

That's Fabulous!😎

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, helen haywood said:

I’m sure they’ll be over whatever it is in a day or so but I feel terrible!

Poor kitties!  I sure hope Minnie and Diana start feeling better quickly.  Please don't blame yourself.  You were doing the right thing for your fur babies.  Hopefully, it's just like when some of us don't feel well for a day or two after we receive shots.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, jagsfan said:

I visited my friend in the hospital two days after her replacement surgery. 
She walked across the room and shut the door…no cane, no crutch…no limp!!!

That's good news!  Hope Jim does as well!

15 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

That's great!  My neighbor had both knees replaced in the last year spaced out a couple months apart and she is doing very well.  

Jim would've loved to have both knees done at the same time;  we know 2 people who did that.  Dr. said no way would he do that with Jim.  Too many issues, I guess.  

13 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Good luck on Monday and a fast healing to Jim!

Thank you, Bonnie!

7 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Best wishes for a successful knee surgery on Monday for Jim.

Graham.

Thank you, Graham!

3 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Best of luck and speedy recovery to Jim!

Thank you, Arzeena!

2 hours ago, island lady said:

Congrats on the negative test...and hope all goes well with the knee surgery with quick recovery!

Thank you, Pat.  Here's hoping!😉

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Keksie said:

I got my booster on Sunday and my flu shot on Thursday.  I had them do different arms.  After the booster my arm was sore and I felt a little tired for a couple days.  The flu shot just gave me a sore arm.  I would have waited for the flu shot but I was in Walgreens to get my cat's insulin, it wasn't busy for once so just got the shot.

I'm a side sleeper...I wouldn't be able to get 2 shots, one in each arm in the same week.🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

Just now, Luckynana said:

I'm a side sleeper...I wouldn't be able to get 2 shots, one in each arm in the same week.🤷‍♀️

I sleep on my stomach so that wasn't a problem.  I think if I had remembered to move my arms around more after each shot it would have helped.  I am glad to have them out of the way.  Now I can work on finding where they give rabies vaccines and get those done.

• Like 4

This is nuts.  One minute I can't quote, nor multiple quote.  Then I can.  Then, I can't.  Perhaps it's just me.🤷‍♀️

Earlier, I tried logging on on my phone.  CC kept telling me my password is wrong.  Aaargh!

I was hoping to be able to respond to our thread while Jim's in the hospital on Monday with my phone.

I then tried going onto Royal Caribbean website to check drink packages on my cruises;  darned if that site didn't also tell me my password was wrong.  I have all of my passwords written down in a book specifically for that, so I do know what my passwords are.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Poor kitties!  I sure hope Minnie and Diana start feeling better quickly.  Please don't blame yourself.  You were doing the right thing for your fur babies.  Hopefully, it's just like when some of us don't feel well for a day or two after we receive shots.

I totally agree.  She definitely should not blame herself.  She only wants what is best for her fur babies, as do we all.  I totally blame the Vet though, IMHO...he used too strong of a flea med. on her babies.  I just hope they are better by now.  So sad to see them hurt.  

Sending the kitty fairy her way with good wishes to help them get better soon.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Yup, me as well.  I would have to sleep on my back...and when I do that...I am competition for Mr. Snores a lot in total volume!!  😄😉 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

This is nuts.  One minute I can't quote, nor multiple quote.  Then I can.  Then, I can't.  Perhaps it's just me.🤷‍♀️

Earlier, I tried logging on on my phone.  CC kept telling me my password is wrong.  Aaargh!

I was hoping to be able to respond to our thread while Jim's in the hospital on Monday with my phone.

I then tried going onto Royal Caribbean website to check drink packages on my cruises;  darned if that site didn't also tell me my password was wrong.  I have all of my passwords written down in a book specifically for that, so I do know what my passwords are.

Luckynana, I think you need a good drink after all the mental exercise of dealing with passwords! 😁

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Luckynana, I think you need a good drink after all the mental exercise of dealing with passwords! 😁

39 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

🍸

21 minutes ago, island lady said:

I will second that...Cheers!!  🥂

Thank you, ladies!!!!😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Leaving CocoCay shortly for a one night sail back to reality. Sigh. CocoCay is enjoyable with only 2400 passengers. “Front row” lounge chairs were all taken but you could find a chair and umbrella just about anywhere else.  We went ashore as soon as we were released to do so and had front row lounge chairs looking directly at the floating bar, which we used a couple of

times. It was slightly overcast which helped with the heat and the potential sunburn. 
532B2511-2D94-4C83-8FB6-0AFE6D94E167.thumb.jpeg.0173d5699301580acc0875a2d752c569.jpeg

• Like 18

21 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Jim had his Covid test today.  He must've passed, since the hospital called with the time he is to check in on Monday for his knee replacement surgery.  

Mayann I will be thinking of you and Jim and hoping for a successful operation. I plan on having both my knees done next year. I know the first month is not fun but everyone tells me that rehab is the key. Good luck and let us know how Jim is doing afterwards.

20 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Dani should get a CC certitificate of merit for starting this wonderful thread.

Totally Agree!

5 hours ago, davekathy said:

TSOD...Million Dollar Cowboy Bar, Jackson Hole Wyoming. 🤠

Great Bar. Wish I would have got a T-Shirt.

5 hours ago, helen haywood said:

I wouldn’t think a topical flea med would have such an effect…but nor do I think a rabies shot would either!!  I’m sure they’ll be over whatever it is in a day or so but I feel terrible!

I am sure your fur babies will bounce back. You are a good mom doing the right thing by taking them to the vet for preventive care.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Great Bar. Wish I would have got a T-Shirt.

We are heading up to JH early Monday morning for a few days. We'll be there NLT 11:00 AM. At 1:00 PM we'll be sitting in the Cowboy Bar having a couple of drinks. Then about 4:00 PM we'll be heading over to Merry Piglets for dinner. Good food, drinks and atmosphere. 🍻🍹🌮 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Thanks for asking Dani.

The distance reading lens is equal with the other eye.

This is the first time in 50 years the eyes have been equal without glasses.

So far I am delighted with the result.

Graham.

That’s wonderful. Who says we can’t be young again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Luckynana said:

When I get told my password is wrong, I click on forgot password. Then I put in my original password as a new password. And it gets accepted!

Mine are in a password booklet and in Dashlane. So I know I’m entering the right password, the website forgot it!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1