Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 minute ago, dani negreanu said:

Greg, Sending you a pic of my "step"-dog, Apple, on the right, to "tidy" you until Lizzy. Not long now.... 🥰

OMG how beautiful are they. We are going to visit Lizzy on Thursday. I think Christmas will actually happen after Christmas when we can pick her up and take her home. We are so excited for this addition to the family.

We made a memorial plaque to honor Maggie and Penny using the paw prints the vet did before they were cremated. Here is the frame.

1928404381_MemorialFrame.thumb.jpeg.ea2d5cc0a983be22b632587d9ea68ffc.jpeg

• Like 21

3 hours ago, Lionesss said:

I am blessed to be celebrating my: 65th. birthday.

The road has had many twist and turns, ups and downs, but I am blessed for everything I have.

Welcome my Ohio friend to the 65 and up club!  When we reach this mile stone and look back, 65 doesn’t seem as old as it did in the 70’s!  My daughter made me a Beatles "When I’m 64" t-shirt for my 64th birthday.  Nice to wear now.  😂. Have a great birthday!

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

OMG how beautiful are they. We are going to visit Lizzy on Thursday. I think Christmas will actually happen after Christmas when we can pick her up and take her home. We are so excited for this addition to the family.

We made a memorial plaque to honor Maggie and Penny using the paw prints the vet did before they were cremated. Here is the frame.

Awesome, Sea Dog.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Thank you.  I know next year’s milestone for him will be tough on Susan. 

Happy birthday to your son.  My oldest daughter turned 38 this year.  It is crazy to see the kids growing and watching them raise their children.  I remember at that age thinking how fast time flies by…… Seems like yesterday 😆 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Today is finally the day!

image.jpeg.31a7af6fb65986eca054476cb3ee725a.jpeg

DH is getting out of work early.  I have already made a reservation for parking at TD Garden and reservations have been made for dinner at The Union Oyster House.  Should be a great night!

I love The Union Oyster House!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I love The Union Oyster House!

I used to work at 60 State Street, so have been to Union Oyster House many times since it is so close.  I had no idea my DH has never been there before!  I was trying to make a reservation for dinner at someplace near TD Garden but I waited too long and couldn't get in anywhere, so I started looking near Faneuil Hall since that isn't too far of a walk.  So, Union Oyster House it is!  North End was another option but he needs to try this first.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

You did a great job with this.  It looks great!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Trying to cut on the number of pages...

@Sea Dog Greg, Sending you a pic of my "step"-dog, Apple, on the right, to "tidy" you until Lizzy. Not long now.... 🥰

1153198963_IMG_6706(002).thumb.jpg.c3e5aff4530b4b70690cc36c972ad0ff.jpg

107018682_IMG_6707(002).thumb.jpg.91b3e6c370b19923c110a1ec807eff39.jpg

@Lionesss and @h20skibum

Happy birthday, Sue, and happy birthday to your son, Mark. Last March I "went through"  with DS1 (he turned 40) , and... survived... We're 30 years apart, so it was double tough 😉

@grapau27 Glad that Pauline is better, the arms always take longer....

Thank you Dani.

Apple looks gorgeous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

My 17 year old granddaughter was accepted by two more colleges yesterday for their Honors Programs .She is still waiting to hear from two colleges .Then will come the difficult part trying to determine which school will be best for her.

That will probably depend on which school has the best parties.  LOL

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, reallyitsmema said:

I used to work at 60 State Street, so have been to Union Oyster House many times since it is so close.  I had no idea my DH has never been there before!  I was trying to make a reservation for dinner at someplace near TD Garden but I waited too long and couldn't get in anywhere, so I started looking near Faneuil Hall since that isn't too far of a walk.  So, Union Oyster House it is!  North End was another option but he needs to try this first.

Is that the place across from City Hall that says it's the oldest restaurant in the country?  If so, I found that place by accident a few years ago.  Great food AND great atmosphere.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Is that the place across from City Hall that says it's the oldest restaurant in the country?  If so, I found that place by accident a few years ago.  Great food AND great atmosphere.

That's the place, established in 1826.  I can't believe I have been there so many times and my DH never has, we must not have gone there after work when he came into Boston sometimes.  I went a lot for lunch when we were celebrating birthdays or people leaving.

http://unionoysterhouse.com/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ocean Boy said:

Big Survivor finale tonight. I want Zander to win but would also be happy with Ricard. I didn't like him at first but his game play has won me over.

I'm also rooting for Xander and would respect Ricard.  My prediction...Deshawn will go home first.  He has no allies left.  Then either Xander or Ricard will go next.  They are the biggest threats.  All depends on who Erika wants to take with her to the final 3, and of course who wins immunity.  Heather will be one of the final 3 serving as the typical person that everyone knows will lose and will therefore advance as easy competition.  Between Xander and Ricard, whoever makes it to the final 3 will win.  I'd be surprised if they both make final 3, unless they both agree that they are each other's biggest competition and want to face the best in the final.  I don't see Ricard thinking that way though...he'll want Xander gone to clear his path.

• Like 1

Just now, George C said:

We were happy with the voice final . We must record survivor since we go out every Wednesday to listen to music. 

I was also happy with The Voice. Not only are they great singers but they also come across as genuinely very nice people. They have videos on youtube where they also do some religious music. Maybe I feel a bit of a connection with them since I play in church also.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Keksie said:

That will probably depend on which school has the best parties.  LOL

She has no desire to go to a party school.She wants the best school for academics.She is presently co-captain of her HS Tennis team and also on the Basketball team .The possibility of playing on a college team would be an incentive to her.

• Like 4