Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Also, sorry for all the typos in my previous post. They always stand right out AFTER I push "send".😏

I don't think I've ever had a post that didn't contain at least one spelling error, bad grammar or misplaced punctuation. Mainly because I never go back to re-read it once I click the "submit reply" button. I usually will see it when someone quotes me.

On the rare occasion I do go back to edit the post, I still always miss something.  I like to think of it as my unique style. 😁

• Like 8

4 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Now if the Bills can manage to beat KC tonight, my plan (like I have anything to do with it 🤣) to have the Bills host the AFC Championship game will come true.

2 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

I’m rooting for the Bills to take it all this year

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Good luck tonight. I think the Bills are a better team than the Chiefs so I'm predicting a Bills win.

1 hour ago, George C said:

We are huge Buffalo Bills fans

54 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

My prediction for the ONLY NY football team vs.KC

Buffalo35

KC 24

Well, it looks like most of you folks will be rooting for the Bills tonight; however, I went to kindergarten in Kansas City and I've never been to Buffalo, so I'll root for the Chiefs.  😇

• Like 4

Count me in with others posting here that are rooting for the Bills tonight.

My DH and I were hoping that Aaron  Rodgers and GB would have won last night. But SF and Garappolo did have a good game. 

Hoping that Tampa Bay wins this afternoon. I realize that Brady has his detractors, but we give him credit for playing the game at a high level for a 44year old man. 

My DH played football in  college and has the arthritic knees to prove it. He knows the physical effort that goes into playing the game.     

We’ll see what happens later today !

To all posting and reading Dani’s thread- wishing you a happy Sunday!

MJ🙋🏻

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, LucasLikesToCruise said:

Thanks for sharing an interesting part of Australia that I didn’t know about.  I have seen Uluru in movies, but never knew about the resort or making a short holiday out of it.  Thank you.

16 hours ago, jagsfan said:

Magical is almost good enough. I don’t know of a better superlative!

Thank you so much for showing us a fantastic area of your wonderful country. 

11 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

I loved this. Thank you for sharing. If we ever get back this is one trip that will be included.

D**m covid.

8 hours ago, sgmn said:

Great pictures and sounds like a fantastic place to visit. My son and partner spent a few days there when they had their gap year around Asia and Australia in 2012

4 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

@aussielozzie18 Beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing them!

4 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Thank you for sharing your stunning photos from your holiday.  Definitely looks like somewhere we would love to explore and hope to be able to do so in the near future🤩

4 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

@aussielozzie18 - Absolutely beautiful pictures.  Australia has always been on our "to do" list, especially now that we're retired and can spend more time.  Your pictures make me want to move Australia to the top of the list.  If only Covid would cooperate.  🤬

4 hours ago, Lionesss said:

@aussielozzie18

What beautiful pictures.

You shared something I will never have the opportunity to witness in person.  TY

I am still hoping to do a land vacation in September of 2023 to Vatican City and surrounding areas. Now you have me interested in your vacation area. 

Thanks again.

2 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

@aussielozzie18Thank you so much for posting those amazing photos of a part of the world I don't know much of.  Mother Nature at her finest.

+ 11  🙏 (forgot to quote Renee @ReneeFLL)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

We disagree on this I am not an Affleck fan but I thought this was a good film.

In the early 70’s I reviewed music for Warner Brothers and I know I posted that several times but I am not sure if I ever posted that I reviewed movies for a NYC newspaper .

Well you would be much more an expert than I. That's why I want to emphasize that I'm not a pro and anything I say about a movie is my own opinion and not to be taken too seriously. Maybe I just tired but I found myself just getting bored. I may need to rewatch. Thank you for your comments.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Well you would be much more an expert than I. That's why I want to emphasize that I'm not a pro and anything I say about a movie is my own opinion and not to be taken too seriously. Maybe I just tired but I found myself just getting bored. I may need to rewatch. Thank you for your comments.

Since it is free , I most likely we watch it during the week.

44 minutes ago, derorim said:

Well, it looks like most of you folks will be rooting for the Bills tonight; however, I went to kindergarten in Kansas City and I've never been to Buffalo, so I'll root for the Chiefs.  😇

44 minutes ago, derorim said:

I am rooting for the Bills because they are the only team that plays in NY the state I have lived in all my life.I have two friends who were born and grew up there and a son of one of my friends lives and works there .

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Lenny, hope you and Toby had a wonderful anniversary 🍾

Yes,we did,thank you.I posted to you yesterday asking if you ever saw the TV show Queen of the South.One of my favorite actors ,Yancey Arias who is one of the stars of that show is a graduate of the HS that your granddaughter wants to go to.A bit of trivia.😀

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Also, sorry for all the typos in my previous post. They always stand right out AFTER I push "send".😏

You’re not alone. At least you can edit them. I see them in my texts and emails too late and there’s no editing. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MJSailors said:

My DH and I were hoping that Aaron  Rodgers and GB would have won last night. But SF and Garappolo did have a good game. 

Hoping that Tampa Bay wins this afternoon. I realize that Brady has his detractors, but we give him credit for playing the game at a high level for a 44year old man. 

My DH played football in  college and has the arthritic knees to prove it. He knows the physical effort that goes into playing the game.     

MJ🙋🏻

I am rooting for Tampa Bay because Brady is the best QB in my lifetime

The son of one of my childhood friends was a QB for the Jets ,Dolphins and is a LI resident.When he was playing I rooted for the teams he was on.His name is Jay Fielder.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I thought that Tye Sheridan excelled in the film.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MJSailors said:

MJ🙋🏻

Re arthritic knees.In 1956 my friend Mike was the number 1 high school football player in the US.He has had arthritic knees for as long as I know him.

• Like 1

I have no pets

I have no interest in sports

My next cruise is over a year from now

I don't travel extensively

I only drink sweet wines like Moscato, Reisling, sometimes Laura's Berringer White Zin

I never watch the shows everyone seems to be watching

YET this is my go-to online happy place.  Go figure!

• Like 31
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

I have no pets

I have no interest in sports

My next cruise is over a year from now

I don't travel extensively

I only drink sweet wines like Moscato, Reisling, sometimes Laura's Berringer White Zin

I never watch the shows everyone seems to be watching

YET this is my go-to online happy place.  Go figure!

You share many other interests with people here.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

Yes,we did,thank you.I posted to you yesterday asking if you ever saw the TV show Queen of the South.One of my favorite actors ,Yancey Arias who is one of the stars of that show is a graduate of the HS that your granddaughter wants to go to.A bit of trivia.😀

Ha, I did not know that. Haven’t seen the show but usually we know about Staten Islanders who make it!

4 hours ago, jagsfan said:

I think Freedom may have been our first “big” ship. It shrank from being in the water so long. 

I believe it was our first RCI ship back in 1999...

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Day drinking comes at a cost. 😂

I'll take it!

2 hours ago, MJSailors said:

MJ🙋🏻

+1   and to you also, MJ!  Thank you!

2 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

A2E01B00-7250-42A2-AFFF-3D40DE7AC7D1.thumb.jpeg.40aec70862bf6feb1091727a7a46d66c.jpeg9EC5CD5A-7A6A-47CA-B3EA-4DF7F86B4FCD.thumb.jpeg.08ec8e01c8adc79f6db77d3fde0e5cc5.jpeg

Several more weeks, and I'll be enjoying this view also, Marietta!  Thank you for sharing!

• Like 4