Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

9 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

That applies to anywhere in the world not just Israel.

Thank you, Dani, for such a thoughtful response, and Len for the reminder. I grew up being taught the significance of Israel in world affairs and the importance of this country's support. May God bless and protect Israel, and grant her peace.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I thought you did a live review with your daughters boyfriend as the theme

That thread the curse of Brandon was compiled once I got home.

This time it was going to just be me and the Mr.

It is going to be so hard to compete with the Pro's

Stay healthy

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I recorded both the Truck and Cup races. I enjoy them but the boss is not a big fan. My brother used to work for NASCAR and used to get us HOT Passes. Just not the same sitting in the stands as with a HOT pass. Spoiled I guess. Lol

I saw a post from you in which you said that you grew up Baptist.Did you ever read The Crusader,a newspaper from The American Baptist Convention ? The reason I am asking is that I worked for the newspaper many years ago when they were located in NY.They moved to Valley Forge,PA and I did not go with them 

43 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I saw a post from you in which you said that you grew up Baptist.Did you ever read The Crusader,a newspaper from The American Baptist Convention ? The reason I am asking is that I worked for the newspaper many years ago when they were located in NY.They moved to Valley Forge,PA and I did not go with them 

I remember the Crusader. My parents had a copy. After I left for the Army, don’t recall seeing it again.  Growing up, they sent us kids off to Camp Ridgecrest in North Carolina. 

M8

5 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I remember the Crusader. My parents had a copy. After I left for the Army, don’t recall seeing it again.  Growing up, they sent us kids off to Camp Ridgecrest in North Carolina. 

M8

I don’t think the newspaper is still around.

5 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Don’t know. That was a long, long, time ago. Pretty sure they had them in the pews with the song Books. That was back before I graduated from High School. 

I started working there in July 1961.In September they told the employees that they were relocating to Valley Forge,PA.I liked the job but not enough  to leave NY.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Lucy bitten you???

More so a “play” bite.

Just don’t play footsies with her with bare feet. I have a decent scratch I could show you, to why that is a no. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Haha 1

Not having a good day.  
Currently waiting for the exterminator to arrive to fix our yearly 🐝 infestation near our front porch, they enter and leave where the concrete block meet the vinyl siding. 
So I am phobic of 🐝 s. But not allergic to them.  So I thought it best to quarantine in house and social distance till help arrives. 

Stay healthy.

🐝 safe. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Not having a good day.  
Currently waiting for the exterminator to arrive to fix our yearly 🐝 infestation near our front porch, they enter and leave where the concrete block meet the vinyl siding. 
So I am phobic of 🐝 s. But not allergic to them.  So I thought it best to quarantine in house and social distance till help arrives. 

Stay healthy.

🐝 safe. 

I don't know what that little emoji is for?  Bees, roaches, ants, mice, rats?