"Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?

Lucy tonight was on a roll tonight. You can hear the crickets which are now out in full force and maybe the cicadas too. It’s that time of the year. You will also hear Lisa and Owen are laughing at her.

Edited by A&L_Ont
18 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Lucy tonight was on a roll tonight. You can hear the crickets which are now out in full force and maybe the cicadas too. It’s that time of the year. You will also hear Lisa and Owen are laughing at her.

Cute cat videos should always be seen again!

On 8/30/2020 at 5:10 PM, yogimax said:

Wow, I'm so happy to hear someone else watches the show.  The reruns are on weekly here and tonight's episode feature Donny Osmond.  It's so corny though and we always note how the entire crew would be fired if they worked on a ship today.

I love to go on You tube and find the Princess ships horn song of love boat theme.

Also, during this pandemic I am doing retro.

I found my VHS tapes  of My 3 sons and i am watching. 

Speaking of Donny Osmond, I bet he is glad rhe Vegas show ended last year

Toodles

17 hours ago, singinalot said:

probably picking up the Mavic Mini combo

Love my Mavic Air 2.  A little more expensive than the Mini but rock solid in the wind and I use the 4K/60 video setting quite a bit for smooth slo-mo video. I considered the Mini because it's a great little drone and it's less than 250g in weight, and therefore doesn't need to be registered with the FAA.  FAA registration is easy though and only costs $5 for 3 years.

15 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

I love to go on You tube and find the Princess ships horn song of love boat theme.

Also, during this pandemic I am doing retro.

I found my VHS tapes  of My 3 sons and i am watching. 

Speaking of Donny Osmond, I bet he is glad rhe Vegas show ended last year

Toodles

Oh no, it's sad!  Yes, Donny Osmond is ashamed of his hillbilly family, but I'm sure Gopher, Julie, Isaac and the Doc can set him straight.

Our daughter is now watching every episode made of "The Amazing Race."

11 minutes ago, yogimax said:

Oh no, it's sad!  Yes, Donny Osmond is ashamed of his hillbilly family, but I'm sure Gopher, Julie, Isaac and the Doc can set him straight.

Our daughter is now watching every episode made of "The Amazing Race."

Big fan of the Amazing Race

Actually met Phil at Dulles. They were filming a cable show where they took someone for 48 hours on a trip of a lifetime. I had to sign a release for my two seconds of air time

Edited by John&LaLa
19 minutes ago, singinalot said:

we LOVE Amazing Race too 🙂

Same here.  One season they traveled through Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat, Oman, among other places.  We were so intrigued we decided to go an Arabian Gulf cruise.  One of our most memorable ever.

38 minutes ago, voyager70 said:

Same here.  One season they traveled through Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat, Oman, among other places.  We were so intrigued we decided to go an Arabian Gulf cruise.  One of our most memorable ever.

India is always the best episodes😉

I do recall one episode in Sweden at IKEA that was hillarious 

Edited by John&LaLa

If you like the Amazing Race, check out World's Toughest Race on Prime Video.  The competitors must be crazy.  It's a new version of the Eco Challenge that aired in the 90s.  Adventure racing across Fiji that you have to see to believe.  I felt guilty (not really) sitting on the couch for 10 hours watching while these people were physically and mentally pushing themselves beyond limits.  Here's the trailer is you don't know what I'm talking about:

3 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

If you like the Amazing Race, check out World's Toughest Race on Prime Video.  The competitors must be crazy.  It's a new version of the Eco Challenge that aired in the 90s.  Adventure racing across Fiji that you have to see to believe.  I felt guilty (not really) sitting on the couch for 10 hours watching while these people were physically and mentally pushing themselves beyond limits.  Here's the trailer is you don't know what I'm talking about:

Do they have teams like Jonathan and Victoria 🤔🤣🤣

Sunset tonight at the local ball diamond. Owen is in the community centre for the first night of social distancing basket ball. 

The diamond didn’t see a game all year and next years tryouts are in the spring. Usually we would be here for hockey and ball tryouts starting September 1st. This year there is no talk of hockey until October 1st. 

Quite the year. 

D99D408E-4660-4243-8B01-3D26A2A1B0BE.thumb.jpeg.741b8503c382b019cdd3fad55d7a064c.jpeg

F15D840B-3400-492F-A583-DF3BCF648E73.thumb.jpeg.42a1a957fb0e04912d8d9e9f85c0d740.jpeg

CD56696C-C5CC-436C-8FD7-E4DA2F933008.thumb.jpeg.eacdecf28fd3e5ef6d7834857bfa4db3.jpeg

On 9/1/2020 at 2:16 PM, John&LaLa said:

Big fan of the Amazing Race

Actually met Phil at Dulles. They were filming a cable show where they took someone for 48 hours on a trip of a lifetime. I had to sign a release for my two seconds of air time

cool...

They had only shot 1-2 episodes of the new season before shutdown due to that darn virus.

But hey, Vancouver opened up and Hallmark is now in production again.    And then we are lucky to have PGA yea.

we got a backyard transformation today. We bought our house in 2016 and have made several changes while putting off anything to the backyard. It was honestly a wreck and we never entertain back there...well, now we have a beautiful, expensive patio. Thanks COVID for giving us the travel funds back 🤷‍♀️ #priorities

CB97FCED-BF7D-42D0-A495-00993341D830.jpeg

E27CC188-2B12-4739-A6C3-92EF2FCA3C4B.jpeg

6 hours ago, JamesEM said:

The highlight of my day was going to the dentist to have a cavity filled.

Bucky just got back yesterday with his new crown...which took them 3 tries to get right.  😮 

Enjoyed watching the Space X rocket half an hour ago from our backyard.  

Edited by island lady