Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

3 hours ago, singinalot said:

We got a rental! whew. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous about finding one. A 3 car garage rental is very hard to find here. We got very lucky! It’s a brand new build, too. insane! We went to see it last night and got approved this morning. Move in March 27.

Also, Nate was very excited about this EV Porsche we passed on the way to look at the house.

The inspection is occurring at our current house right now. 🤞

E354B2F9-8B1B-4D84-B905-6CFC2B414CAC.jpeg

1F4F7549-4706-49C6-AEF8-219CF987F56D.jpeg

E2B5BC35-EF12-4B1A-B522-30659A4976C0.jpeg

EA0301DB-0F8C-4823-BD78-AC1FA5678593.jpeg

I wish we could have found a 3 car rental. 

36 minutes ago, StanleyandGus said:

Excuse me, if I might interject- Bella’s cruise? 

Is everyone cruising without me? 😥

Copied from Bella's thread

Ok Friends, the group cruise is in the books

March 12, 2023

Miami

Oasis of the Seas 

Western Caribbean 

1024686889_Screenshot_20210306-121010_HancomOfficeEditor.jpg.f2304d13a2327a5a035d10534d6d3380.jpg

Group dinner with Mac n Cheese 

Either Chops or Portside BBQ 

Or both

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jk04 said:

As long as it's not 'It's a Small World'

Sick of that song.  That was my Mom's favorite ride and she always made us go on it with her.  That and the now defunct Tiki Birds.  DH used to work at Disney as well, so over Small World... :classic_wacko:

When we were in Disney World our at the time 5 year old (33 now) insisted we go on that ride multiple times. That song went thru my head like a nail.  When we went into the Disney Store when we got home guess what song was playing??  Let's just say I was not amused.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dani negreanu said:

I so like Pauline's color coordination. [Pic quoted for effect.]

Thank you.

She loves clothes, shoes, bags and jewellery and always looks immaculately dressed.

I just put on what she gets out for me.🤓

• Like 5

Just now, dani negreanu said:

March 12, 2023

Miami

Oasis of the Seas 

Western Caribbean 

1024686889_Screenshot_20210306-121010_HancomOfficeEditor.jpg.f2304d13a2327a5a035d10534d6d3380.jpg

Or both

I’m sure @John&LaLa only picked that cruise for CATS. You know he will require you to attend a CATS show and not leave early. So many better shows/ships/itineraries. 😇

M8

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

Checked suitcases, not wet and no puke.

Dodged a cat.

One of my dear friends has 2 cats (a Siamese and a nice one😁). It took her time to understand that every time she took out her suitcase, they would come and pee inside.... She started, like you, to close the door and camouflage the "deed"...

Ingenious cats that they are, when they saw the suitcase closed at the door, they came and peed on her bed cover.

She took it to the dry cleaners, saying: "my cats have done this"... The cleaner: "ya, right"...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

March 12, 2023

Miami

Oasis of the Seas 

Western Caribbean 

Or both

What a wonderful idea! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, singinalot said:

We got a rental! whew. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous about finding one. A 3 car garage rental is very hard to find here. We got very lucky! It’s a brand new build, too. insane! We went to see it last night and got approved this morning. Move in March 27.

Also, Nate was very excited about this EV Porsche we passed on the way to look at the house.

The inspection is occurring at our current house right now. 🤞

E354B2F9-8B1B-4D84-B905-6CFC2B414CAC.jpeg

1F4F7549-4706-49C6-AEF8-219CF987F56D.jpeg

E2B5BC35-EF12-4B1A-B522-30659A4976C0.jpeg

EA0301DB-0F8C-4823-BD78-AC1FA5678593.jpeg

nice home and nice car!   Just a little FYI don't make the mistake a lot of prospective homebuyers make...buying a new car with a new monthly payment that will lower their purchase price qualifications.   

2 hours ago, Lionesss said:

So I have the suitcases opened airing out in the guest room Clothes and travel items pulled ready to go in, once the DH gets home from work.   Door has to be kept close. Why?  Because I’m concerned “The Cat” would either throw  up in or use the suitcases as a litter box. 

99403EFC-4034-46CB-9BAA-83FE2E889C5A.jpeg

Whenever I pack previous cats always had to be right there and jump in the suitcase or the drawers I had open   never had anyone misbehave, hopefully you won't either.      

No idea what my 2 new kitties that I got last November will do since I haven't been anywhere since I bought them home. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

One of my dear friends has 2 cats (a Siamese and a nice one😁). It took her time to understand that every time she took out her suitcase, they would come and pee inside.... She started, like you, to close the door and camouflage the "deed"...

Ingenious cats that they are, when they saw the suitcase closed at the door, they came and peed on her bed cover.

She took it to the dry cleaners, saying: "my cats have done this"... The cleaner: "ya, right"...

In all the cats I have had in my life I have never had that problem "knock on wood".    

2 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

In all the cats I have had in my life I have never had that problem "knock on wood".    

😁😁 May be, just may be, it happens only to cats with a certain pedigree?😁😁

I'll see her tomorrow night, after 6 months of continuous lock downs, and I'll ask for pictures.... may be there lies the conundrum....

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Just saw on my local news that MSC ship docked off of Greece had a horrible fire, looks like it started in a lifeboat.   No passengers on board - didn't catch name of the ship but looks like lots of damage.  Hopefully workers onboard are okay.

Screenshot_20210312_230009_com.android.chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I’m sure @John&LaLa only picked that cruise for CATS. You know he will require you to attend a CATS show and not leave early. So many better shows/ships/itineraries. 😇

M8

Actually, it spoke to me.

But I do love CATS. No one has to go, but I can explain it. Have you actually seen it.🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Thanks for the info and the pics. That is scary. I hope they release info on the cause when available.

It does look like a nasty fire.    To me it looks like it started on a lifeboat.    I did not hear of any injuries so that is good.    I am sure we will hear the cause in the near future just as I am sure there will be lots of speculation on the cause.