"Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?

4 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

I hate when they do that. "Mighty Cruise Ships" season 3 aired in Canada over 6 months ago before it aired in the US. Makes no sense to me.

Could it be that it is filmed by a Canadian production company?

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

In the past day or 2 most provinces have announced the starting of second doses and a targeted completion of September.  My thinking is the borders will reopen once the second doses are well under way or completed.  Things seemed to have moved up a couple months recently

I tend to agree with you, mid-September is my thought. 

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

So, I just logged onto my computer and we use AOL as our search engine for stories and stuff.

So one of the stories interested me.

It went something like the most scariest bridges in OHIO.

So I clicked on it.

All of a sudden the computer went nuts on me, flashing and a screen came up this is Malware, you have a virus, click on this to resolve issue.

Damn, the DH is going to kill me now.

I thought the stories on AOL were safe, guess it was not and now I'm going to be screwed.

So I did what anyone would do, I tried to log out.................nada

I hit desk top manager, would not let me open.

So finally I hit ctrl, alt, delete.   Success.

Glad I will not be home to late tonight, leaving before the spouse gets home for bachelorette  dinner in Cleveland for my daughter.

Hope there are no funky ICONS on home screen when I log off, like what happened the last time I downloaded a virus.  Damn, they would make a grown women blush.

Hoping I can safely log on later.

Be safe

Could have been a virus that got downloaded to your computer, but most likely it was just a web page pretending that you have a virus so that you would click on the link that they provided.  It's a common practice to use click bait (scariest bridges in Ohio!!! - or whatever state you happen to be in) to get you to go to the web site with the scary virus message.  The link could either download a virus or take you to another page where they want you to enter credit card info to "fix" your computer.  NEVER click on those links.  If you think you have a virus, use a trusted anti-virus program or their free web based scans to check.  Mostly likely, you are fine.

BTW, I use DuckDuckGo for all of my web searches.  It does not track any personal info like Google does.  Not that it really matters, because Google is tied to so many other things online that they know everything about me already.  

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Gorgeous Cat.    Do you have a new pet?

No, DH got into a starring contest with the ginger during his morning walk. Needless to say, the ginger won 😁.

We only had a rescue kitten when we're "freshly married", but Chips disappeared on us. Petless since then.

1 hour ago, derorim said:

Miss Priss sure does...

Miss Priss sure is gorgeous. What kind of "model" is she? Rag Doll?

11 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

This is Diana’s current attitude...

Such a cutie... Beautiful name too 🥰

20 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

image.thumb.jpeg.746aa67ab0ed59678efcbef0b7e21b93.jpeg

Sweet kitty!  She has interesting markings.  She's doing what I do when the light comes streaming into the bedroom in the morning.  

6 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Such a cutie... Beautiful name too 🥰

She was named Diana after my best friend.  I got Diana from our shelter on the anniversary of my friend’s birthday.  My friend passed away the year before.

4 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

She was named Diana after my best friend.  I got Diana from our shelter on the anniversary of my friend’s birthday.  My friend passed away the year before.

😢

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Could it be that it is filmed by a Canadian production company?

Oh I did not know that. I'm sure that would be the case. Makes sense that they would want Canadian markets to see it first. Using that logic however you would think that every single Hallmark Channel Christmas movie that was shot for 2021 should not air till 2022.

1 minute ago, dani negreanu said:

Haha, such a coincidence. Just yesterday my friend posted a pic of his youngest daughter with her 2 Maine Coons. He has 10 cats and 3 dogs....

Maine Coon.jpg

That’s quite an armful!!!

1 hour ago, helen haywood said:

image.thumb.jpeg.746aa67ab0ed59678efcbef0b7e21b93.jpeg

Lucy covers her eyes the same way. She wants to hide the daylight. Like a hung over college kid. 

Moms appointment went well. Dr says she no longer needs to wear glasses. She left at noon for the cottage and got there safe and sound. 

We went from 90s days ago to just above freezing here. There is steam coming off the pool cover. Don’t think it’s showing in the photo. Mom said she saw snow on the ground along the drive. 

FBB09BCB-A64C-4A7A-A07C-DB78A0B4D319.thumb.jpeg.6859467369d20a1b0468c1d7ee0af550.jpeg

8 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Moms appointment went well. Dr says she no longer needs to wear glasses. She left at noon for the cottage and got there safe and sound. 

We went from 90s days ago to just above freezing here. There is steam coming off the pool cover. Don’t think it’s showing in the photo. Mom said she saw snow on the ground along the drive. 

FBB09BCB-A64C-4A7A-A07C-DB78A0B4D319.thumb.jpeg.6859467369d20a1b0468c1d7ee0af550.jpeg

Glad to hear about your Mom - mine made it to 100 and tomorrow she would be 104.

NO 90's here in Florida and NO snow or near freezing temps - just another boring 84 degrees!!!!!

7 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

I'm the last one to give advice with my limited cruise knowledge but can you stretch things and go for a 7 night b2b?  No packing and unpacking a 2nd time.

That is probably the best option, unless cruises longer than 7 nights are a go.

Just now, Momof3gurlz said:

That is probably the best option, unless cruises longer than 7 nights are a go.

With the way the CDC is covering its incompetence tracks, I very much expect there won't be a day limit on cruises next year if not sooner.

just went to the store to get Nate’s father’s day gift and I’m happy to say that the luggage shelves were empty! I got the last 28”! Very positive sign 🤞🙏🏻

Hiding it in our guest bedroom closet cuz he’ll never go down there 

4CEC26AD-08A4-42A0-A60C-3373FC140D51.jpeg

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

Haha, such a coincidence. Just yesterday my friend posted a pic of his youngest daughter with her 2 Maine Coons. He has 10 cats and 3 dogs....

Maine Coon.jpg

So precious!  Love the expression of the one on the right.  😾😉

59 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Moms appointment went well. Dr. says she no longer needs to wear glasses.

That's excellent news, A. I admire her for her guts -- doing both eyes at the same time. Such an improvement in the quality of life not to wear glasses.

I have 4 pairs laying around in the apartment.... such a bother to find them.

Since DH has such an innovative mind [15 US patents 😉], I keep pestering him to invent a means to find the glasses when I need them....