Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" โ€‹ ๐Ÿ˜ โ€‹day in lockdown... how was yours?)

7 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

ย 

๐Ÿ™„

ย 

I looked back and re-read the Boston article and didn't see where the new location was the former Bills Pizza. The only pictures posted were of the closed location - I must be missing something.

ย 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

All this talk about "The Holy Donut" reminds me of our place in Kansas City that makes donuts from scratch. Called "Donutology" they make a Sweet Maple Bacon donut that is to die for.

https://donutology.com/

Sweet Maple Bacon.png

ย 

MMMMMmmmmmmm...................looks like my kind of breakfast!!!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

MMMMMmmmmmmm...................looks like my kind of breakfast!!!!!!

They even make a Whiskey Sweet Maple Bacon version. I can see it now, "Officer I don't know why my blood alcohol level is so high, Iย just wasย eating donuts"?

1 minute ago, Sea Dog said:

They even make a Whiskey Sweet Maple Bacon version. I can see it now, "Officer I don't know why my blood alcohol level is so high, Iย just wasย eating donuts"?

ย 

Donuts are classified as "Energy Pills"..............take "some" daily with coffee!!!!

ย 

So many donut places and so little time!!!!

• Like 3

I was just searching the Internet for info on my favorite donut place near me in Cincinnati (Holtman's Donuts)ย and found that the Butler County Visitors Bureau has created a "donut trail".ย  You can download a trail map and passport to get stamped by the bakeries.ย  When your passport is completely filled out, you get a donut trail tee shirt.ย  Brilliant!!

Donut Trail | Butler County, Ohio (gettothebc.com)

ย 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, M8VER3 said:

โ€œTroyโ€ isnโ€™t a word or name. It was Troyka, which is a name for Russian 3 wheel carriage. Ural Motorcycles has a model called Troyka. ย I had a Ural Troyka for a few years. It was fun to ride but couldnโ€™t get out of the way when needed. Not enough power.ย 

Welcome to CC comrade.๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

I was just searchinbestg the Internet for info on my favorite donut place near me in Cincinnati (Holtman's Donuts)ย and found that the Butler County Visitors Bureau has created a "donut trail".ย  You can download a trail map and passport to get stamped by the bakeries.ย  When your passport is completely filled out, you get a donut trail tee shirt.ย  Brilliant!!

Donut Trail | Butler County, Ohio (gettothebc.com)

ย 

ย 

There aren't many family donut shops where I live...............mostly grocery store bakery and Dunkin Donuts (nope). Jupiter Donuts is the best and then Dixie Cream (no website).

ย 

https://jupiterdonuts.com/

ย 

ย 

2 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Nice to see you here again. ๐Ÿฅ‚

While playing Monopoly, I need to avoid the properties represented by the NIAID Director. Appears they are under enough heat of their own without my participation.ย 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

All this talk about "The Holy Donut" reminds me of our place in Kansas City that makes donuts from scratch. Called "Donutology" they make a Sweet Maple Bacon donut that is to die for.

https://donutology.com/

Sweet Maple Bacon.png

That looks really good. All these donut pictures are making me want one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The weather didn't live up to the forecast today.

It was only 60ยฐF and cloudy.

I took Pauline to the hairdresser's then went to collect a parcel that the post office tried to deliver yesterday when we were out.

When Pauline came out of the hairdresser's I drove half a mile to McDonald's and got us a couple of wraps then we drove to the local beach for a couple of hours.

We then went to a different garden centre than the one we went to yesterday and got a few packs of 6 summer plant's then went home to put them in the garden.

We have just had dinner and going to watch TV.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Graham.

ย 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, cruise wizard said:

ย 

I just posted the picture of the Pizza place because reallyitsmema said in a prior post that they weren't going to post a picture of the new location.ย 

That part I didnโ€™t understand was why she wouldnโ€™t post a picture of the new location? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธย 

Edited by ReneeFLL

Just now, ReneeFLL said:

That looks really good. All these donut pictures are making me want one.

When I first heard about it, I thought I might not like it as I am a traditional donut kind of guy. It was incredible. They do all kinds of interesting toppings such as fruit loops, fruity pebbles, graham crackers and all kinds of goodies. That trend seems to popping up all over the US,

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, M8VER3 said:

While playing Monopoly, I need to avoid the properties represented by the NIAID Director. Appears they are under enough heat of their own without my participation.ย 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ True, sometimes itโ€™s just not worth it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

When I first heard about it, I thought I might not like it as I am a traditional donut kind of guy. It was incredible. They do all kinds of interesting toppings such as fruit loops, fruity pebbles, graham crackers and all kinds of goodies. That trend seems to popping up all over the US,

I had an order before for a maple bacon flavored cake. It was so tasty. I always cut a little of the top off so that itโ€™s level so I can also make sure it tastes good. ๐Ÿคฃ The bacon pieces on the donut looks delicious. ย 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Anyone ever cut the corn off a cob and see how much you actually eat๐Ÿ˜ฑ

20210602_195548.thumb.jpg.a66adf443dd80a0589959c0cf2fccd2e.jpg

ย 

That's a full size dinner plate and a medium ear of corn

ย 

9 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

ย 

Yep, always cutting.... I can easily eat 2 or even 3, just bought some right nowย ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

IMG_6151.jpg

When we still lived in Canada my BIL/SIL lived a little to the east of us in a city named Chilliwack. ย It is famous for its corn. ย Every September, at the peak of corn season they would invite the all of the family out for giant corn boil. ย Freshly picked and boiled ripe corn and rolled in butter was the only thing on the menu. ย We'd eat until we collapsed. ย It was so sweet it tasted like candy.

ย 

Preaches and Cream corn, like @dani negreanu's picture was my favorite. ย That is definitely something I miss.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, cruise wizard said:

ย 

"Stack" is a term for a vertical group of condo's................our restoration is for balconies. Sometimes cracks appear in the concrete and sometimes rebar needs to be replaced.

Thanks for the info. I was very confused. ๐Ÿ˜

35 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

I had an order before for a maple bacon flavored cake. It was so tasty. I always cut a little of the top off so that itโ€™s level so I can also make sure it tastes good. ๐Ÿคฃ The bacon pieces on the donut looks delicious. ย 

ย 

They are fantastic - a whole breakfast in one - very efficient (and delicious).

ย 

I have heard that round donuts are the best for dieting............as the story goes - all of the calories and fat grams are concentrated in the center - then it is cut out and just a hole is left. Well that is my story and I'm sticking to it (or was that some jelly or custard)!!!!!!

• Like 4