Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" โ€‹ ๐Ÿ˜ โ€‹day in lockdown... how was yours?)

23 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

ย 

ย 

Also, anyone else think Alli had on way too much make up?ย  ย  ย She's a cute girl and doesn't need all of that.ย  ย ย 

Her lips look like she has had collagen injections.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Large prawns in bread sandwiches with seafood sauce.

Salad,coleslaw English crisps and a side of Sweet potato chips.

Pauline had brown bread and I had white bread .

Pauline had rosemary flavoured french fries.

We both had a small bottle of Prosecco and I had a white Americano too.

ย 

That looks so yummy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I guess it's an "acquired taste" -- when I first saw the Calico's pics, I told DH "what an ugly cat"... he said: "Nooooo, it's a beautiful cat -- just look at its colors...",ย  and I looked, and looked again, and decided, that for a change, he's right....๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

And from your comments, it seems that, in the beginning, I WAS in a minorityย ๐Ÿ˜

Wonder if his name is Josephโ€ฆwith his coat ofย many colors!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Home already. The whole thing took an hour including the drive. That worked out well because ball practiceย starts at 8:15. Thankfully soccer was cancelled tonight.

ย 

JK to grade 8.ย 
ย 

D8A06389-C9AC-411D-AD97-A24BED0C4CEF.thumb.jpeg.1295b0c2076440213c5372bde7c45494.jpeg

A few pics to share. Heโ€™s all โ€œdrippyโ€, so he tells me. 24 carrot.ย 
ย 

D4D1BB32-A896-4353-A9A6-C60452F6FE9D.thumb.jpeg.20a05548b9d2acc8482976c5e86afa05.jpeg

Grandmasย and proud parents.ย 

ย 

D023C558-8D5B-4151-83FA-D067DB9568FA.thumb.jpeg.b3eeb569d149b288fff7d8e64b3cc6c6.jpeg
ย 

A little windy.ย 

ย 

27583A32-B7E2-4343-8A8B-4F7607D85C74.thumb.jpeg.5a12aef08eafc196c5194e21b88ef63b.jpeg
ย 

His hardware.ย 
ย 

68B808A1-6A09-4202-B8B8-23E45550E7AA.thumb.jpeg.eda693f064d26f118cc600342636c24c.jpeg

A scholar, an athlete, and good looking to boot!

I hope the future is as bright as the past!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jagsfan said:

Beautiful but painful for me to see and not touch!!

My family plans to scatter my ashes at Landโ€™s End on Bailey Island in Cascoย Bay.ย 
I hope not till I get a few more cruises under my belt!

Last night at sunset we scattered Eric's Fathers ashes at barnegat inlet.

He passed a couple years ago and his request was to be scattered at the bay as he always felt at peace when fishing there but Eric's Mom wouldnt give up the ashes to let Eric do it.

Back in early May Eric grabbed his fathers urn and we brought it with us early June.ย ย 

Shes at her home and the urn has been gone for 6 weeks and she hasn't noticed or asked about it.

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

What is the plan for when she does notice?๐Ÿค”

Eric was thinking he would tell her when we get home next week, but he also wants to see how long it will take for her to notice the urn is missing from her fireplace mantel.

If she gives him grief, he will simply remind her he did exactly what Dad requested.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Eric was thinking he would tell her when we get home next week, but he also wants to see how long it will take for her to notice the urn is missing from her fireplace mantel.

If she gives him grief, he will simply remind her he did exactly what Dad requested.

You could fill the urn with sand and put it back.๐Ÿ˜‡

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Home already. The whole thing took an hour including the drive. That worked out well because ball practiceย starts at 8:15. Thankfully soccer was cancelled tonight.

ย 

JK to grade 8.ย 

Love the pics. I'm so happy for you. What's next in the adventure of Owen?

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

A few pics to share. Heโ€™s all โ€œdrippyโ€, so he tells me. 24 carrot.ย 

ย 

I had to consult my English-to-Generation Z translator to find out what "drippy" meant. Two very different definitions popped.

ย 

1) Weak & Stupid

2)ย  Stylin, cool, sexy.

ย 

I'm sure he meant #2 ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

As for 24 Carrot (or as we say in the states 24-Karat), that means your "golden". That's so Baby Boomer! ๐Ÿ˜„

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Love the pics. I'm so happy for you. What's next in the adventure of Owen?

High school, Grade 9, in September. ย Until then, hopefully a summer with some sports and some jobs around the farm. He has some formalities at school on Monday for half an hour but thatโ€™s it.ย 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

ย 

I had to consult my English-to-Generation Z translator to find out what "drippy" meant. Two very different definitions popped.

ย 

1) Weak & Stupid

2)ย  Stylin, cool, sexy.

ย 

I'm sure he meant #2 ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes, #2 for sure.ย 

ย 

18 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

As for 24 Carrot (or as we say in the states 24-Karat), that means your "golden". That's so Baby Boomer! ๐Ÿ˜„

Can I blame voice to text?๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

You could fill the urn with sand and put it back.๐Ÿ˜‡

Does anyone remember the episode of The Dick Van Dyke Show where he thought the maid had cleaned the urn on the mantle.ย  I can't remember who was supposed to be in it but he started smoking like crazy to try to fill it up.ย  It was very funny.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, A&L_Ont said:

Can I blame voice to text?๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

You could have called me out on using "your" instead of "you're". Proof that Canadians are the nicest, most polite people in the world. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

ย 

You could have called me out on using "your" instead of "you're". Proof that Canadians are the nicest, most polite people in the world. ๐Ÿ˜€

Thatโ€™sย the Canadian way. Just doing you a favour. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1
  • Haha 2