"Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?

23 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Bil needs all the prayers he can get.  Dr says he is not doing well with his covid pneumonia.  They may have to intubate.

There is hope -- medical teams now know much more about Covid than at the beginning.

Here we have many many cases who were intubated, even in ICU, it took time, but they got "out" of it. It seems that intubation is not the "end of the world" as was in the pandemic'' early stages.

Fingers crossed for all involved.

5 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

There is hope -- medical teams now know much more about Covid than at the beginning.

Here we have many many cases who were intubated, even in ICU, it took time, but they got "out" of it. It seems that intubation is not the "end of the world" as was in the pandemic'' early stages.

Fingers crossed for all involved.

Yes, we have learned alot since this all began.  My Sil, not related to this Bil, said the same thing as she has intubated several patients and just about everyone of them has survived.  

58 minutes ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

My mom is in memory care. I was just contacted by one of her nurses that she tested positive. She's not showing any symptoms. But she has to be moved to a Covid dedicated floor. She'll be there for about 21 days if she tests negative.

Prayers for your Mom.  

On 11/7/2020 at 3:08 PM, Sunshine3601 said:

6136794831.jpg

So sorry to hear about Splashes and your relatives. It's heart wrenching to lose a beloved pet. Hoping your relatives recover quickly.

8 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

My mom is in memory care. I was just contacted by one of her nurses that she tested positive. She's not showing any symptoms. But she has to be moved to a Covid dedicated floor. She'll be there for about 21 days if she tests negative.

Sorry to hear about your mom. Hopefully she will recover soon.

I came on here to complain that I was annoyed that the 3 garages were flooded tonight, but now it sounds petty compared to what others are going thru. With all the rain we have been having, Kings Tide and now TS ETA the grounds are completely saturated. Water came into the garages and about another 1/2" it would have been in the house. 😮🤬😱  The only other time that water ever came into one of the garages was about 20 years ago. I think when they added the last garage later on it must be lower because only it flooded back then. Ugh, lots of work for today.

The water is also over the seawall so I don't know if it's going to kill the grass. It's been on the grass for about a day now. 🤬

2 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

I came on here to complain that I was annoyed that the 3 garages were flooded tonight, but now it sounds petty compared to what others are going thru. With all the rain we have been having, Kings Tide and now TS ETA the grounds are completely saturated. Water came into the garages and about another 1/2" it would have been in the house. 😮🤬😱  The only other time that water ever came into one of the garages was about 20 years ago. I think when they added the last garage later on it must be lower because only it flooded back then. Ugh, lots of work for today.

The water is also over the seawall so I don't know if it's going to kill the grass. It's been on the grass for about a day now. 🤬

Sounds like quite a mess.   Thank god it didnt enter your main home.  Hurricane Sandy in 2012 had left me with 8 to 10" inches of water in my basement after loss of power for sump pump.  I know what a mess it can be to clean up.  Hopefully not too much damaged on garage floors.  Good luck!

We walked out to the marina in Bluewater Bay. The hurricane a couple of months ago took out the dock and this boat. We were told the boat was $500,000 and is incurring fines daily. 

Ouch.

What kind of crane is even needed to get that out?

B59CAA78-8448-441D-A2BF-2AAD65527759.jpeg

7A081A1E-DD0B-4F2F-AB77-F9FFD0F3698F.jpeg

3304EF9B-1B7F-4B6E-A60D-A87DC9BBF6A2.jpeg

A032CB03-4DC6-4ECD-9C12-F9BB0E4FAFCF.jpeg

878AF736-4B95-4699-B7B7-D2BA3FD1E49A.jpeg

5 hours ago, singinalot said:

our last day in Fl and our one year wedding anniversary today. 

Our flight leaves in 5 hours. back to Colorado we go 

Happy anniversary.  Seems like just yesterday that Nate proposed on your Greek cruise.  See anything that you liked with the real estate agent?

Let’s try to keep the controversial vaccine talk off this thread. There are other threads currently active for that.  Let’s not doom this one like the others. 

This thread has survived since March and will have a good chance to last for some time longer.