Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

5 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Currently sitting in Blue ***** bar having a drink then lunch (now a tradition for us).

Love that place. We will be there too for our cruise. I have not had their food. What do you like and recommend?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Just spoke to the eye infirmary and finally I am booked in tomorrow at 14.45pm to get a cataract operation.

I had a phacovitrectomy op on my other eye in February and hopefully this will finally balance my eye's.

Graham.

1 hour ago, Arzeena said:

Best of luck Graham!

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Good luck with your next eye surgery.  Hope you recover fast, like the last one.  🙂 

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

I will be thinking of you and know everything will go great. I'm sure you will be glad to have it done and over with.

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

Graham, Very happy for you. Best of luck. Take care,

1 hour ago, jagsfan said:

Hope all goes well tomorrow, and you can see clearly everything you want to see. 

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Good luck Graham🤞🙏

1 hour ago, BonTexasNY said:

Very best wishes for a successful surgery tomorrow.

Just now, lenquixote66 said:

Good luck on your upcoming procedure, Graham.

Adding my best wishes, Graham. After the op in February, a "mere" cataract will be a piece of cake 🥰

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jagsfan said:

Hope all goes well tomorrow, and you can see clearly everything you want to see. 

Thank you.

My current glasses are varifocals which since my February op have only been good for reading so I'm hoping that the op is as successful on the other eye so I will only need reading glasses.

Graham.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Love that place. We will be there too for our cruise. I have not had their food. What do you like and recommend?

I’m getting fish tacos and Micheline is getting burger. We’ve had jerk chicken here before which was good. They forgot to put our order in with the kitchen so they just comped us another round of drinks. Our time on the beach may be napping. 😁

15 minutes ago, davekathy said:

It's also a favorite of ours. And the view... 🍻

image.thumb.jpg.001fb44c46ab0fbdc6a3b15d04ecd3a3.jpg

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

No special plans. Got off the ship mid morning and took the water taxi to town. Looked in several shops on Front street. Currently sitting in Blue ***** bar having a drink then lunch (now a tradition for us). Will then grab a couple of beach chairs for a few hours. Then will purchase what we liked earlier to carry back to the ship.  Saw several things that we like and will definitely be helping the local economy. 

We have been to St.Maarten about 20 times,usually the Dutch side.At one time we used to go on cruises in December,January and February and many store owners knew us and welcomed us warmly.I am not referring to jewelry stores .The only place we wanted to go to and never got there was the Star Wars Museum.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Just watching this weeks Below Deck… oh Lexi. 😉

It was about time!  I watched Watch What Happens Live too with Katie and Mat after Below Deck.  Katie said she was amazed watching the show at how much Lexi wasn't doing.  Neither of them has spoken to her, which really isn't surprising.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Just spoke to the eye infirmary and finally I am booked in tomorrow at 14.45pm to get a cataract operation.

I had a phacovitrectomy op on my other eye in February and hopefully this will finally balance my eye's.

Graham.

I pray all goes well for you.  Seeing all the beautiful pics you post, it would be a shame for your eyes not to see at there best.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

It was about time!  I watched Watch What Happens Live too with Katie and Mat after Below Deck.  Katie said she was amazed watching the show at how much Lexi wasn't doing.  Neither of them has spoken to her, which really isn't surprising.

I’m amazed she is a Pastor’s daughter with that type of attitude.  The lessons taught seem lost, when she says to her mom the “poor are after me” and “the don’t understand me”. What the heck. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Pulling into St Maarten and seeing the hillside across the bay is one of them.

I love it there.  I printed a small canvas pic that I took as we pulled away at evening from there.  The hillside was lit up with house lights and several sailboats we anchored along the shore.  Glad y’all are enjoying the cruise.  Keep the pics coming.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

No special plans. Got off the ship mid morning and took the water taxi to town. Looked in several shops on Front street. Currently sitting in Blue ***** bar having a drink then lunch (now a tradition for us). Will then grab a couple of beach chairs for a few hours. Then will purchase what we liked earlier to carry back to the ship.  Saw several things that we like and will definitely be helping the local economy. 

Oh...we love the "blue female doggie" bar.  😉   I have a favorite coffee mug from there!  🙂 

Enjoy your day!!

• Like 3