Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Keksie said:

Samantha picture.  She crawled into one of my knitting baskets to take a nap.  Being my sweet Samantha she didn't mess up the yarn just took a nap.  LOL

1498877117_Samantha3.thumb.jpeg.ae53d94c617a28b43eef67a606fb2714.jpeg

Ahh that is so cute.   Always a joy having a new baby kitty in the house.  

Is everyone doing good with sharing food?

13 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Ahh that is so cute.   Always a joy having a new baby kitty in the house.  

Is everyone doing good with sharing food?

Right now she has a play pen where I feed her.  She is always supervised when out and about the house and the big kitties and dogs eat where she can't go yet.  She has special kitten food and I don't want any tummy upsets.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

What’s wrong with Grandeur? I haven’t been on her.

A lot of people love her because she is a small ship with a crew that is very personable.    I think max capacity is just under 2000, which is one reason we enjoy.  She only has chops, giovannis and Izumi so a lot of people that want more choices, arent happy.  

She doesnt have all the extras like flowrider, sports court, no promenade,, but she is a nice small ship that is easy to get around.  I always felt the crew was able to get to know you better and go above and beyond.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, jagsfan said:

Tonight Dick and I celebrated our 60th anniversary at Ruth’s Chris Steak House. 
We can’t eat like we used to, but everything we did eat was delicious. My ribeye was perfect, but I’ll be eating it for the next couple of days!

Lots of leftovers for both of us. 
or I should call them planovers. 

Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary!

35 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

HAPPY 60TH ANNIVERSARY🥰    Looks like you had a wonderful evening with a delicious meal.

Steak and eggs for breakfast?

Steak for several meals! We discussed ordering one ribeye and splitting it…8 oz each, but Dick wanted a filet, so I decided this was one time we won’t consider anything but getting what we want. 
It will be 60 years before we do this again!

• Like 15

1 minute ago, jagsfan said:

Steak for several meals! We discussed ordering one ribeye and splitting it…8 oz each, but Dick wanted a filet, so I decided this was one time we won’t consider anything but getting what we want. 
It will be 60 years before we do this again!

Happy milestone anniversary you two love birds!!  🥰  Great photos, looked like a wonderful dinner!

OK...doing the happy dance!!  Whoooo...hooo!  

Finally got confirmation of the switch from Allure to Wonder (way faster than I expected!).  They were able to keep me in a GS for all three legs...but would have had to transfer on last leg to another GS.  

Call to D+ desk, and with some investigation between the rep on the phone and myself, we took us out of all three cabins in favor of totally different GS (all same deck) and all in same cabin in better location (mid deck starboard).   Plus she was able to transfer my missing OBC over for the TA.  

Now that really made my day...heck made my week!!  😄 

• Like 16

19 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

@h20skibum

We miss your pictures and your posts 🌺

Thank you, Dani.   

Things have been crazy around here lately, and I see I am already 66 pages behind.  Not even any pictures to post at the moment.  Hopefully next week things will slow down for me.  

I am sure I will be catching up on lots of adventures, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. 

Hope everyone has a great day. 

• Like 7

Thanks, everyone, for the kind thoughts. 
There were plenty of bumps in the road over 60 years, but we weathered them all, so far.
We’re fortunate that our children live within an hour, even though the next generation seems to stay where they graduated from college!

We lost our youngest to opioid abuse, but his twin daughters and their husbands and little ones live close by. 

Life overall has been good to us; retirement brought time to travel, so we have visited all 50 states, 7 provinces, and at last count, 34 countries. 

We’ve seen and done things our younger selves never dreamed of. 
Cruising and Cruise Critic have added so much to our lives.
I enjoy each and every one of you, love reading the minutiae of your lives, and feel like we’re friends, even though I haven’t met you. 
Mimi

• Like 18
  • Thanks 5

6 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Thank you, Dani.   

Things have been crazy around here lately, and I see I am already 66 pages behind.  Not even any pictures to post at the moment.  Hopefully next week things will slow down for me.  

I am sure I will be catching up on lots of adventures, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. 

Hope everyone has a great day. 

Hope things are good crazy.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jagsfan said:

Thanks, everyone, for the kind thoughts. 
There were plenty of bumps in the road over 60 years, but we weathered them all, so far.
We’re fortunate that our children live within an hour, even though the next generation seems to stay where they graduated from college!

We lost our youngest to opioid abuse, but his twin daughters and their husbands and little ones live close by. 

Life overall has been good to us; retirement brought time to travel, so we have visited all 50 states, 7 provinces, and at last count, 34 countries. 

We’ve seen and done things our younger selves never dreamed of. 
Cruising and Cruise Critic have added so much to our lives.
I enjoy each and every one of you, love reading the minutiae of your lives, and feel like we’re friends, even though I haven’t met you. 
Mimi

Mimi, I am very sorry to hear about your youngest. Sending you a big hug of comfort.

6 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

I'm so sorry. This seems to happen to a lot of people some of who are friends of mine. Thank goodness you have the rest of family close by.

• Like 2