Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, island lady said:

No, we didn't take the stone up to Maine.  Tried premade deli bought pizza dough on a metal pizza pan...Bucky didn't like it.   

Ditto to making pizza last night now that we are back home in Florida.  I use my bread maker to make the dough, then onto the stone to prebake...then add toppings...then bake again.  Turned out great!!  No pictures...ate it too fast.  😉 

Katie used to try to gobble the corn husks...was tough to get it away from her when she nabbed one!  She was a unique kitty for sure.  😄 

Did you pack the stone for your RV trip to the panhandle?

Edited by Sunshine3601

22 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

My wife’s surgery went well.I want to thank everyone for your prayers and well wishes.I appreciate everything .

Lenny

So happy that the surgery went well.

19 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Question:  How do you find out the time that the ships have their Sail Away?  The Equinox, and I believe the Connie, are sailing out of Fort Lauderdale today.  Does anyone know the timetable?

I was wanting to know that yesterday about the Freedom. It wasn’t in the Cruise Compass nor on the app. There was a site where it would tell you the ships schedule, but I couldn’t find that either.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

If you go to cruisemapper.com it shows Equinox sail away is 1800 (6 pm).

https://www.cruisemapper.com/ships/Celebrity-Equinox-739?tab=itinerary

Thanks for the info.

19 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Yes, The big Buck like's the Apple flavored corn I pick up at Royal King. He better not get used to the patio, there is going to be a hot tub sitting on there in a few days 😉  

Hot tub will be nice. Beautiful family of deer. That’s so cool.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

That is a sad sight.  However the winter cover looks great. It is just like ours, just change it to brown. 

This afternoon here looked happier.  We have a month or so to go here. I just turned the heat up to 85.  It hasn’t run in sometime, but the weather looks good for the next couple weeks. As I have said, I’d rather heat the pool than the house. 

23829DB8-EFE8-4D76-8989-B84548A25BCD.thumb.jpeg.6f19b4c2df80e3c685daf78824cf9547.jpeg

I hear you!  I'm not looking forward to putting the heat on in the house.  We've always had baseboard heat in our other home.  We have forced air here.  Hate it.

22 hours ago, Luckynana said:

What wonderful news, Lenny!  You must be feeling such enormous relief!  

Yes,because of my wife’s bleeding issue HemophilliaC also known as Factor Deficiency eleven.

Any scratch or cut can cause non stop bleeding and having a surgical procedure can cause that.

My daughter who went with my wife for the surgeries was very impressed by the doctor.She spent an hour in the recovery room and they monitored her constantly.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

To all those who "stray" [sometimes, like me] to Celebrity --

There is a real drop of prices going on -- I was able to go from 8008$ to 6576$ (!!!!), and still keep the refundable deposit and all the other perks I had before.

@sgmn, @George C, @Arzeena, @Luckynana  and please forgive me all the others whom I didn't "detect" 😉

Thank you, Dani.  I'll check it out for my February cruise on Silhouette.  Last time I looked, it was higher.  Same with my New England/Canada cruise for Sept. 2022..I did get a reduction on my April Allure😊

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Keksie said:

Here the only place I have to wear a mask is the vet's office.  Everyone else has signs saying recommended but not mandatory.  Just took a trip to and from Texas to pick up my kitten and no place we stopped at required masks either.  

1566957624_Samantha1.thumb.jpeg.0fa036b2194b8c688cd9e6d9b5cb9288.jpeg

Beautiful!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bobmacliberty said:

It's Mayport shrimp around here.  And I've grown to very much like it served with grits.  Never was a grits fan before.

I couldn't believe how wonderful shrimp and grits are, the first time I had it was in a restaurant my cousin recommended while in Charleston, Carolina.  Then I found out how much butter was in the dish.  OMG!  It was amazing!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Thank you, Dani.  I'll check it out for my February cruise on Silhouette.  Last time I looked, it was higher.  Same with my New England/Canada cruise for Sept. 2022..I did get a reduction on my April Allure😊

I booked my February cruise on Celebrity in February of 2020 it’s our annual rock and romance music charter suites sell out immediately and it’s non refundable, did get a decent price considering it’s a royal suite. It’s Caribbean.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Just arrived home after a Five and a half hour drive home from Southampton after a 7 night seacation cruise on P&O new ship Iona.

We had a fantastic time even though we visited no ports but sailed 1300 nautical miles.

I hope everyone is well.

Graham.

IMG-20210911-WA0012.jpg

IMG_20210916_202408.jpg

IMG_20210916_135546.jpg

IMG_20210916_110952.jpg

IMG_20210916_105423.jpg

IMG_20210912_114328.jpg

IMG_20210915_111955.jpg

IMG_20210915_113234.jpg

IMG_20210915_115227.jpg

IMG_20210915_202321_1.jpg

IMG_20210914_102520.jpg

Welcome home.  Simply Lovely🥰

That's so nice you were able to get away and sail for 7 nights on their new ship.  The food looked amazing.

I love sea days.  I remember when we first started cruising we used to look for sailings that went to a port almost everyday but now we appreciate sea days.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Yes,because of my wife’s bleeding issue HemophilliaC also known as Factor Deficiency eleven.

Any scratch or cut can cause non stop bleeding and having a surgical procedure can cause that.

My daughter who went with my wife for the surgeries was very impressed by the doctor.She spent an hour in the recovery room and they monitored her constantly.

So happy the surgery was a success!  Having a really good doctor was worth the wait🥰

45 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

I hear you!  I'm not looking forward to putting the heat on in the house.  We've always had baseboard heat in our other home.  We have forced air here.  Hate it.

Oh I hate when we have to put the heat on.  Eric is usually the first one to do it.  I hold out as long as possible.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Yeah, on one of the pages of instructions, it said a Covid test was needed, unless you had been vaccinated in the past 14 days;  I called just to make sure test wasn't needed, and they verified that I was good to go.  Jim will need a Covid test next Friday, since his knee surgery will be on the following Monday.

I wish your husband success on his knee surgery.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Thanks Debbie.  Next Wednesday, the 22nd.  The prep is so much better, now that I can mix the miralax with Gatorade.  So much better!  Years ago, the stuff in the gallon container was so awful, I used to keep it cold in the freezer, and drink it very quickly each time I had to take it.Yuck!

I take Magnesium Citrate for colonoscopies.

• Like 1

• CC Help Michell changed the title to Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)