• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

I hope those boats don't end up n your front yard. You would think a lot of those boat owners would have been taking their boats out of the water to higher ground.

The boats may belong to snowbirds or maybe people that want a new boat. 

I hear that happens a lot at LBI where people cannot get there to get out of water and the marinas are far too busy to get everyone's boat to safety. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

We disembark on the 8th.  I'm kind of expecting some rough seas on this cruise;  I have my Sea Bands already packed.  Actually, they are always packed for our cruises..lol!

Have a wonderful cruise, mema!  

Thanks!  We are driving down on the 8th, I don't like to drive down morning of the cruise just in case there is a problem.  We won't see you sail in but maybe we will try to see it sail back out again.  Depends on how early we get on the road.

Have an awesome cruise with calm seas!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, aussielozzie18 said:

@ReneeFLL Not sure what time you are departing on the 29th but the Opera House Sails will lit up from sunset to 11pm from 19-30 Oct to celebrate its 50 year anniversary.  A film & music will be projected on the sails to celebrate past, present & future.

Sunset will be 7.20pm.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aussielozzie18 said:

@ReneeFLL Not sure what time you are departing on the 29th but the Opera House Sails will lit up from sunset to 11pm from 19-30 Oct to celebrate its 50 year anniversary.  A film & music will be projected on the sails to celebrate past, present & future.

Thanks for the info.

1 hour ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Sunset will be 7.20pm.  

Ugh! My paperwork says we leave at 6:45. Hopefully we will be a little late.

44 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Interesting ending to Below Deck DU tonight.

I haven’t even started watching it yet. Hope I get to before we leave.

28 minutes ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

Do you think he'll get rid of Ryan too? I think I heard correctly when Capt said he had replacements lined up. That high tea looked as if a 2nd grader made it. How embarrassing.

Oh, do tell. Who got canned?

On 9/26/2022 at 10:38 PM, Ozark_Kid said:

😂  😂.   😂.  
image.thumb.jpeg.a127dd2969a4c608e1a0059c65970d47.jpeg

We are now Great Grandparents .

It’s been awhile but you may remember my oldest daughter has taken in few few guys over the years from Rwanda while they attended college.  A few have become close. Two became like family so much that they have been 

Congratulations on becoming Great Grandparents 👍 

Amazing news and such a lovely baby. Wow all that hair 

Ps sorry I can't get rid of the laughing emoji's in my reply 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

Do you think he'll get rid of Ryan too? I think I heard correctly when Capt said he had replacements lined up. That high tea looked as if a 2nd grader made it. How embarrassing.

Yes, I think Ryan is on his way out. Captain Jason did get confirmation that a replacement is available. I think Jason is tired of Ryan's disrespect as well as his terrible food presentation.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Yes, I think Ryan is on his way out. Captain Jason did get confirmation that a replacement is available. I think Jason is tired of Ryan's disrespect as well as his terrible food presentation.

Oh oh, sounds like we had some drama last night.   I will have to watch my recording tonight.

• Like 2

Moved all my possible projectiles from the yard.  Took down patio umbrella and put the table behind the shed.  Where's Dan when I need him?  Didn't know that I had such a big patio now that nothing is on it😇  Got beer and donuts so now the waiting begins.  I'm sure we will lose power.  That happens sometimes during a regular rainstorm.  We'll see. 

• Like 24

4 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Moved all my possible projectiles from the yard.  Took down patio umbrella and put the table behind the shed.  Where's Dan when I need him?  Didn't know that I had such a big patio now that nothing is on it😇  Got beer and donuts so now the waiting begins.  I'm sure we will lose power.  That happens sometimes during a regular rainstorm.  We'll see. 

What town are you in?

Stay safe🙏

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

Dan is watching over you. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Dan is watching over you. 

Thanks  He's probably cursing at me.  I broke his Chimera trying to roll it out of the direct line to the patio doors.  I never did like it too much  OOPS

Edited by molly361
  • Like 3
  • Haha 10

To all the Florida people stay safe.  It has been an adventurous week.  My son, girlfriend, her son and I had reservations at Universal Orlando this week.  Sigh.  Watching the spaghetti tracks and weather reports I suggested canceling and going some other week but due to work considerations for them that could not work.  I suggested canceling and going somewhere else.  Nope.  We left Monday with lots of rain gear, checked into Cabana Bay, parked in very safe high place, had a wonderful dinner.  Went to the park on Tuesday.  Nice day cloudy, no rain, rode as many rides as possible.  Then we heard they were closing the parks for Wednesday and Thursday.  Rode more rides until the park closed, had a wonderful dinner, packed up and drove back home.  I have had no sleep but we had a great time, traffic was light coming home.  Where we live we may get some wind but nothing bad.  I am going to take a nice nap today then work on refunds.  

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

How this guy ever got to be a chef on a yacht I have no idea. Better off being a line cook at Denny's.

3 hours ago, molly361 said:

I will be thinking of you and hope you stay safe. Keep us updated.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1