Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I've seen several people state that they have gotten emails from Carnival stating that they will be getting OBC.  I have a cruise in September and should receive $100 in OBC,  However I personally haven't gotten one of the emails.  Should I contact Carnival closer to our sailing date to inquire about this?  I have saved a copy of the email that someone else posted on here. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Big2Little4me said:

I've seen several people state that they have gotten emails from Carnival stating that they will be getting OBC.  I have a cruise in September and should receive $100 in OBC,  However I personally haven't gotten one of the emails.  Should I contact Carnival closer to our sailing date to inquire about this?  I have saved a copy of the email that someone else posted on here. 

 

If you booked your cruise through a travel agent, you must contact them and ask about it. If you booked through Carnival directly, then you can call them and pose your question to them. We got OBC because the cruise fare dropped after we paid in full. We had to contact our TA and they in turn contacted Carnival directly. And we got our OBC. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

If you booked your cruise through a travel agent, you must contact them and ask about it. If you booked through Carnival directly, then you can call them and pose your question to them. We got OBC because the cruise fare dropped after we paid in full. We had to contact our TA and they in turn contacted Carnival directly. And we got our OBC. 

I booked through a pvp agent named Donna, but I don't know how to contact her again. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Big2Little4me said:

I booked through a pvp agent named Donna, but I don't know how to contact her again. 

You'll need to contact Carnival directly then. Sorry I can't be of more help. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with Barbara Muckermann, CMO Silversea Cruises
      • ICYM Our Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Explore the Remote World with Hurtigruten!
      • Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team: New Ship Ultramarine
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...