Alaska Cruise Says On Hold Pmt Due But Paid In Full

PixieMom3

Went online to see if there were any notices and both reservations for May Alaska cruise (paid for two rooms) says it's on hold and has a button to make a payment. Both reservations have been paid in full for awhile. Any idea what this is about? I will try and call when I have time to wait on the phone but I was wondering if anyone else has seen this? 

6 minutes ago, PixieMom3 said:

Went online to see if there were any notices and both reservations for May Alaska cruise (paid for two rooms) says it's on hold and has a button to make a payment. Both reservations have been paid in full for awhile. Any idea what this is about? I will try and call when I have time to wait on the phone but I was wondering if anyone else has seen this? 

That is what our cancelled April cruise looks like. We have already got our FCC receipt, but the reservation is still in the system. Because the money has been refunded, the system thinks you still owe money. If you click on MAKE PAYMENT, it goes to an error page 

I see the same exact thing on my May 17th out of Seattle. It's actually been this way for at least two weeks now. I just wish they would go ahead and cancel the May Alaska cruises officially already.

There will not be an Alaska Cruises for an cruise line until at least after July 1st being as Canada is not allowing cruise ships till then. Due to Maritime Law they can't sail without stopping in 2 different countries.  I really think it has to do with employee wages myself. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PixieMom3 said:

Our is (was) May 24 on the Bliss. 

Me too.  I was so looking forward to our cruise and now it doesn't look like it will happen.  Oh well at least we are healthy and will have money for another cruise when the dust settles.

Mine is not until the end of July, Jewel, Seward to Vancouver.  Likely won't happen either. And that would be okay all things considered. Love cruising and love cruising with NCL, just not probably this summer.  Stay well everyone. Live to cruise another day!