The Daily for Sunday Apr 5, 2020

richwmn

6 minutes ago, SilvertoGold said:

I'll take the salad, with the cold strawberry soup first, please.

Thanks for doing this, Rich!   Noordam:  without pax?

Noordam has been without passengers since the 10th of March or so. Prior to the general announcement cancelling cruises, a charter of Noordam was cancelled and no passengers have embarked since.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

SIP (Shelter in place) quip of the day: Especially for you @DeeniEncinitas from our earthquake scare..

"My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet"

Oh Joy your soooo FUNNY!

Here is a good example of what we do here! We went for a walk at our park and no one! 
We went to get gas and I make David wear a poop bag from our park that you use for dogs% He wears one to get gas on his right hand! Left hand to use the credit card! After he is finished he can’t get into car until I spray his hands again! 😳

My hands are so raw but worth it! Wish we were on a cruise together!

image.jpeg.25b31ca03f2622f543d0125e2c794dcb.jpegimage.png.b928a02b9d82ac56bfdcd95edaf30f78.pngimage.jpeg.d3cf6aec2e00026b751fa01e72ab58f7.jpegimage.png.cb09faed17e48c97e317cafcb14aa7a1.pngimage.jpeg.25b31ca03f2622f543d0125e2c794dcb.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Seasick Sailor said:

@DeeniEncinitas

LOL! Poor David! Although very innovative use of doggie-doo bags.

Love your bitmoji..

I'll bet we will be on a cruise together someday. You betcha! 

Joy

💋 He is poor David!!! LOL. Too bad I am a DDS! Our daughter also is one and does the same thing with dad!!

Take care Joy! Have a good dinner tonight!

Love  you as my CC friend

Denise😊

2 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

💋 He is poor David!!! LOL. Too bad I am a DDS! Our daughter also is one and does the same thing with dad!!

Take care Joy! Have a good dinner tonight!

Love  you as my CC friend

Denise😊

I am making a lazy dinner tonight. Taco's.. @richwmn didn't give me enough time to prepare for his suggestion and I don't have the ingredients. I made sure we had plenty of wine and champagne though. Very important. 

Love you muchly! 🥰

Be safe!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

I am making a lazy dinner tonight. Taco's.. @richwmn didn't give me enough time to prepare for his suggestion and I don't have the ingredients. I made sure we had plenty of wine and champagne though. Very important. 

Love you muchly! 🥰

Be safe!

You have an incredible dinner and As ROBIN LEACH USED TO SAY “CHAMPAGNE TASTE AND CAVIAR WISHES” Had caviar on our anniversary 2/13!!! Wish I can have it now🙄

we will all stay safe!!! We are strong as a CC community and with our own health!

❤️Love you my friend!!!

Denise😊

11 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Love you muchly! 🥰

Be safe!

give me some ingredients and I will see what I can come up with. Some lead time would help!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

You have an incredible dinner and As ROBIN LEACH USED TO SAY “CHAMPAGNE TASTE AND CAVIAR WISHES” Had caviar on our anniversary 2/13!!! Wish I can have it now🙄

we will all stay safe!!! We are strong as a CC community and with our own health!

❤️Love you my friend!!!

Denise😊

One last remark. Allen took me for a romantic evening in Paris. He ordered caviar and a bottle of champagne. I took one bite of the caviar and my eyes popped and I wanted to spit it out, but washed it down with a few gulps of champagne. I have never tried it since. I hate to admit we love foie gras. I know, it's horrible for ducks and geese, but I've never met a foie gras I didn't LOVE!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, richwmn said:

give me some ingredients and I will see what I can come up with. Some lead time would help!

LOL Rich! (You're so cute..)

Let's see.. I have chicken thighs, ribs, beef roast, and a bunch of veggies. Lot's of wine. Oh and vodka, brandy, and beef bone broth that I need to thaw, 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

One last remark. Allen took me for a romantic evening in Paris. He ordered caviar and a bottle of champagne. I took one bite of the caviar and my eyes popped and I wanted to spit it out, but washed it down with a few gulps of champagne. I have never tried it since. I hate to admit we love foie gras. I know, it's horrible for ducks and geese, but I've never met a foie gras I didn't LOVE!!

At my parents apt. I’m Niece called Denise they have the best foie gras 👍 sorry you don’t like caviar! At Le Dome in PRis on our 25th! A while ago the Ostera was wonderful . Not everyone likes it!

I still value you even tho you don’t care for it! 
Denise😊

Just now, DeeniEncinitas said:

At my parents apt. I’m Niece called Denise they have the best foie gras 👍 sorry you don’t like caviar! At Le Dome in PRis on our 25th! A while ago the Ostera was wonderful . Not everyone likes it!

Denise😊

Sorry Joy! Fat thumbs! Nice and Denise the restaurant! And Paris! Gosh I am really fat thumbs 

Denise😁

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Denise😊

Allen is a southern boy thru and thru. He loves (Rich will know) fried mullett roe. Oh ick. Sorry..