Anyone else still showing an upcoming Carnival cruise that was cancelled?

moncrystal

I went to see my offers for Carnival and saw that they are still showing me sailing for tomorrow (I would love to get out of the house and do, under different circumstances). Anyone else have cancelled cruises still showing?

I haven’t seen any of those in awhile but I have noticed you can no longer book the cruise I am supposed to take. Since I seriously doubt it’s full, they are either cancelling, limiting capacity or staving off losses by not having to refund etc more people just in case. I’m assuming we won’t be sailing. 

I'm still getting emails about my cruise Carnival cancelled. It's still showing final payment due on my Carnival login page, too.  I guess the system is still overwhelmed and hasn't updated, yet.

Yep. I'm supposed to be in Honolulu right now and boarding Spirit today for a 10 day Hawaiian island cruise that ends in Vancouver. It was cancelled weeks ago, and is still showing up when I log into the Carnival website. Ugggggggh!

I think that a lot of the emails we get are preprogrammed.  As we know that some of those cruises (all) will be cancelled.  Maybe not September, but June will be based on the new CDC regulations.  I don't see my cruise available, but I do see that I can print my cruise documents. Arghh!  I just wish that the cruise lines were up to date with the truth.

17 hours ago, samiam0403 said:

Yep. I'm supposed to be in Honolulu right now and boarding Spirit today for a 10 day Hawaiian island cruise that ends in Vancouver. It was cancelled weeks ago, and is still showing up when I log into the Carnival website. Ugggggggh!

We were supposed to be on that cruise too.  Our booking finally disappeared yesterday but I could still see my SIL's (I had the bookings linked).  So odd.  

• Like 1

I was scheduled to cruise today on the Panorama out of Long Beach. I was amazed to see people arriving at the dome. The Panorama is docked there, but it is not going anywhere. 

How can folks not know the cruise is canceled?