Just got an email for 10% off cheers!

helene109

1 hour ago, shibby sails said:

just read all these and lol. make sure you bring your sturdy glass straw so you can punch a hole through your face mask to drink your beverage

Wait, doesn’t alcohol kill the virus? It’s for “medicinal purposes”, and I plan to maintain the dosing levels adequately. /s

15 minutes ago, Bases5 said:

What is everyone paying with all these discounts.  Not % but actual dollars per person

The 20% off made ours $588.50 w/ tax for 2 people for a week cruise. (Technically 6 days because Cheers doesn't kick in until the 2nd day out of Galveston.) Usually, our total for Cheers comes to $716.92 for the same thing. That discount just bought us a couple more dinners in the steakhouse! 😄 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, crazy4themouse said:

Just got the 20% off to work finally!! Woo hoo!

Thanks for the heads up, just completed my purchase, was able to use my $200 in Carnival gift cards towards the purchase also, sweet! 

15 minutes ago, Bases5 said:

What is everyone paying with all these discounts.  Not % but actual dollars per person

For me it was $588.50 for two people on the Vista. It is a 7 night cruise but you can only purchase it for six days out of Galveston. It is basically $49 per day all in so includes taxes and gratuities. It is usually a little over $61 per day if purchased pre cruise and I think around $68 if you wait to purchase on board. 

• Like 1

On 4/9/2020 at 12:48 PM, Sean_B said:

On sale right now with an additional 20% off until 12 Apr 2020. Good for sailings from 10/4/2020 to 4/30/2022. Discount applied in your cart. It works out to $49/day including gratuity.

If you are locked on ship and can't fly home, we give you 125%, of course applies only if you are alive, LOL

• Haha 1

Got it for my April 2021 trip, saving $171.00 for the two of us!  Still waiting, however, for the over $2K that Carnival owes me from my canceled April 2020 trip for cheers, wifi, FTTF, tips, taxes and fees!  My FCC and OBC for the rescheduled trip have been already been applied, so that's good.

We are on a September 2021 cruise out of Rome. Anyone getting this discount for Europe cruises? I'm just getting the 10% discount for buying early and my price is $51.95/person without gratuity.  No extra discount showing up when I do a mock purchase. TIA

3 minutes ago, bury me at sea said:

I didn't get an e-mail and it isn't in my Cruise Manager.  Cheers is but only the normal 10% pre-purchase price.  No discount on cruise cash either.

Maybe I'm on Carnival's naughty list.

DId you add it to your cart? It doesn’t really show the 20% off until you go to cart to checkout (before you hit payment screen).

22 minutes ago, bury me at sea said:

I didn't get an e-mail and it isn't in my Cruise Manager.  Cheers is but only the normal 10% pre-purchase price.  No discount on cruise cash either.

Maybe I'm on Carnival's naughty list.

When is your cruise? My email says good for trips 10/4/2020-4/30/22.

15 minutes ago, JaxsMama said:

10/24/20

3/29/21 and

3/5/22

I also have a 9/12/20 but understood from posts here that this one wouldn't be included.

Because of this thread I have checked my Cruise Manager 3 times today, early, noonish and the about an hour ago.

Edited by bury me at sea

15 minutes ago, JaxsMama said:

I got that email and I'm trying to order it on my August 2021 cruise..which is the cruise I got the email for...and there's no discount.