FCC Roll Call

KennyFla

Did anyone receive an FCC by email since July 13 or July 17, the two dates that were given as a mass-release of FCC's?

I hate to ask my TA to call and check on it again. She's been working on this for so long, and it's not like there is any new commission in it for her. I did book a new cruise with the fourth of July sale and a new deposit, because the deposit was so cheap, and I wanted that sail deal, but now we are waiting on that FCC to transfer to the new booking. 

No email was received regarding our FCC. I called on Monday (7/20) and was told to expect it by the end of July. Mine was submitted on 3/31 for the 125% FCC. I was told by an MSC customer service agent that the 125% requests were being handled manually, hence the delay.

11 hours ago, mamaneedsavacay said:

Did anyone receive an FCC by email since July 13 or July 17, the two dates that were given as a mass-release of FCC's?

I hate to ask my TA to call and check on it again. She's been working on this for so long, and it's not like there is any new commission in it for her. I did book a new cruise with the fourth of July sale and a new deposit, because the deposit was so cheap, and I wanted that sail deal, but now we are waiting on that FCC to transfer to the new booking. 

I never got an email.  But I did call, was told the amount, and was able to use that amount to create a new reservation.  Or I should say the travel agent did.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2020 at 5:33 PM, lovetoholiday said:

All booked now 😊

So that was July 10th, cruise booked and paid the balance due from the difference of the FCC - but it's now July 23rd and they still have not allocated the FCC to the booking.  It's still showing as outstanding that amount!  Do they have any kind of system at all???  How difficult can it be???

9 hours ago, lovetoholiday said:

So that was July 10th, cruise booked and paid the balance due from the difference of the FCC - but it's now July 23rd and they still have not allocated the FCC to the booking.  It's still showing as outstanding that amount!  Do they have any kind of system at all???  How difficult can it be???

My TA was told to call back after July 17 to have them apply to FCC to the new booking I made, it wasn't going to be automatic.

I haven't followed up with my TA yet to ask her to call. I know I'm on her to-do list and it's probably the last thing she wants to do 😉😂. As it gets closer to my PIF date, I'll follow up if it hasn't been sorted.

Maybe if you call like KennyFla, you'll get it done. Good luck!

I booked directly with MSC and have been passed from department to department. Obviously not quite got to the right one yet.  But as least there is plenty time as the cruise isn't till August next year, so I'll just wait and see how long it takes......

6 hours ago, cellfree said:

We received our FCCs (March 14 request for March 29 cancellations) April 24 by email but have not received taxes/fees refunded to credit card yet. Anyone else in same situation? July 28 is a very long wait. 

Us too. Requested FCC on March 21st for April 25th sailing. I had to call to get the certificate as 3 months have passed with nothing. Finally they emailed me the FCC certificate early July but no taxes have been refunded yet. They said soon....