Now for something completely different

1 hour ago, Blackduck59 said:

It was a nice show, I really liked the coast hugging bridge, I would love to drive that nut I'm thinking I would miss that section heading to Canberra out of Sydney. Oh well there are some nice folks in Canberra I am happy to be able to visit.

You could go over it and then head to the freeway via Kangaroo Valley/ Mossvale.

3 hours ago, Blackduck59 said:

It was a nice show, I really liked the coast hugging bridge, I would love to drive that nut I'm thinking I would miss that section heading to Canberra out of Sydney. Oh well there are some nice folks in Canberra I am happy to be able to visit.

Canberra ATM has a den of evil and iniquity built on a hill. Place of mysogynist pollies with fetishes.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Only stirring you up Lyle.

Our legal advisors here on the ANZ forum would call it guilt by association.

Perhaps Aid and Abet, lol. I plead not guilty on the grounds of diminished responsibilty. Gut, help, do you bulk bill? Or act Pro Bono? Lol.

8 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Perhaps Aid and Abet, lol. I plead not guilty on the grounds of diminished responsibilty. Gut, help, do you bulk bill? Or act Pro Bono? Lol.

I can’t help my self uncle Les , I am of Canadian decent and I like to tease them.

It just like the kiwis and their sheep.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

I can’t help my self uncle Les , I am of Canadian decent and I like to tease them.

It just like the kiwis and their sheep.

No worries mate, I am from British descent, born there but travelled the world with 

a soldier father. I  love to pay out the Great Unwashed, lol. Ps i do not have a uk passport, nor do i want one, lol.

Love it or leave it.🇦🇺

Edited by NSWP

Well we have decided to proceed. We booked the flights yesterday through that center that likes to fly, (it's a long story). We are flying Air Canada because of the refund rip off from Air New Zealand, almost 9 grand. We have booked the Meriton Suites Kent St. in Sydney post cruise and the Oaks Melbourne Southbank Suite in Melbourne at the end of our trip. Now we need to book Auckland for pre-cruise, I think we will book the same place as we were going to use for the cancelled trip.

14 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

Well we have decided to proceed. We booked the flights yesterday through that center that likes to fly, (it's a long story). We are flying Air Canada because of the refund rip off from Air New Zealand, almost 9 grand. We have booked the Meriton Suites Kent St. in Sydney post cruise and the Oaks Melbourne Southbank Suite in Melbourne at the end of our trip. Now we need to book Auckland for pre-cruise, I think we will book the same place as we were going to use for the cancelled trip.

I wish you all the best for your travel bookings Down Under,Lyle, 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Meriton suites are very central at a good price .

A couple of supermarkets steps away ,   train and light rail a block away at town hall.

Also on the edge of Chinatown and darling harbour.

When you disembark Lyle  you can catch a cab or jump on the light rail.

• Like 1

Oops the wording on that post was vague, the refund rip off was $600.00. The airfare for the new trip is almost $9.000.00 CAD I think that is a few hundred more than the 14 day cruise.

We have booked the Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour. We were booked there for the pre-cruise on the trip that we cancelled

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackduck59 said:

Like your positive thinking - really hope Celebrity sails.

• Thanks 1

Good work Lyle. Crikey, $9000 for air, bit up there.

We flew on a Air Canada 🇨🇦 Boeing 767, back in 2006 when we did Vancouver and inside passage cruise, they were ok, flights, Syd to Van and return.

Edited by NSWP

40 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

Oops the wording on that post was vague, the refund rip off was $600.00. The airfare for the new trip is almost $9.000.00 CAD I think that is a few hundred more than the 14 day cruise.

We have booked the Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour. We were booked there for the pre-cruise on the trip that we cancelled

$9,000 ,That seems like a lot of money?

A suggestion Lyle.

If the cruise doesn’t happen and you can fly you could do a road trip from Auckland to Queenstown and fly to Sydney.

Just now, Chiliburn said:

$9,000 ,That seems like a lot of money?

A suggestion Lyle.

If the cruise doesn’t happen and you can fly you could do a road trip from Auckland to Queenstown and fly to Sydney.

Yep, good plan B.

5 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

We are way past plan `B’

You will need plans C, D & E.....😁 if you are reluctant to get vaccinated.   Not growing an extra anything yet after my vaccination!

• Haha 1