Chances of sailing June 1

We are set to sail independence of the seas on June 1 for 4 nights.   We have 3 cabins.    With the extension of the CDC’s quarantine of cruise ships for “at least 100 days” do we stand a chance of sailing?   When do you think RCL will cancel ?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ssbeard1 said:

We are set to sail independence of the seas on June 1 for 4 nights.   We have 3 cabins.    With the extension of the CDC’s quarantine of cruise ships for “at least 100 days” do we stand a chance of sailing?   When do you think RCL will cancel ?

Buy a lottery ticket - the one with the big prize and odds of 8,000,000,000 - 1. Because that has a better chance of hitting than you have of cruising June 1. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ssbeard1 said:

LOLl

I just got an email (over the weekend) with my cruise documents for a 5/31 sailing from the New Jersey port. I was quite surprised and not pleased. I want the email that says the cruise is cancelled so I know it's time to ask for my refund.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, island lady said:

Waiting on my doomed 5/31 Harmony to be cancelled.  No fooling myself that I have a chance to make that one.  😉 

me too, that’s a doomed  cruise for us too. We did get our FCC for our cancelled April 3 cruise, but still waiting for the refund of the tax, fees and port charges. This one I want cash back

Carnival has cancelled sailings until June 27th. Do you think they would cancel that far out without knowing something?

They wouldn't sit back and watch the others sail.   So no June 1st isn't going to sail!

• Like 1