When will NCL announce next wave of cancellations like other cruise lines have done?

mommyx2

2 hours ago, seaman11 said:

what port and destination?

11 minutes ago, mugtech said:

Miami to Belize and Mexico, 5 days great prices, better book now before they are sold out!

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that!😄

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Travelling2Some said:

That's very specific.  Just "stirring the pot" or do you know something that makes you think so?

Did not mention a time zone, gives him a 24 hour field.  Ever hear that song It's Always 10 AM Somewhere?

• Haha 1

I'm leaving from NYC June 4th, suppoi to be on the Epic June 7th traveling around Italy. I too don't think it will happen. But I want to cancel my air and hotel if they are going to cancel.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Even a major travel site with a "ticker" has no longer any listings for cruises in May or June including NCL.
Steve

The only travel site I see allowing you to book a cruise in May or June 2020 is NCL.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, bsw620 said:

The only travel site I see allowing you to book a cruise in May or June 2020 is NCL.

Absolutely false.  I was able to view and mock book a June 2020 cruise on just a couple of major sites.  Doesn’t mean they will be sailing, of course.

Absolutely false.  I was able to view and mock book a June 2020 cruise on just a couple of major sites.  Doesn’t mean they will be sailing, of course.

I didn’t say there were absolutely none as an absolute truth- I said the only one I have seen.

• Like 1

Wait what do you mean? We’re leaving NY for Bermuda on the 17th of May, I just finished getting my bag ready..... You mean you guys aren’t going?!?!? Why?

I printed my bag tags and am ready to be first in line for that Haven poundcake and those Vibe Passes!

I bid 15,001$PP on a Haven Courtyard upgrade, do you think I’ll get it, what did you bid????!?!?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😜😜

3AF32BE5-96E6-43EC-BC60-06604D8E948E.jpeg

Edited by BoundForSea
  • Haha 1

NCL is not a leader but a follower.  They were the last one to do it before and they are the last one to do it now.  They might wait till a day before your sailing to announce the cancellation so you have to keep the FCC instead of getting a refund.  Totally screwed by them in March and will likely get screwed again in May.

Checking the app... yup. My June 1 Alaska cruise on Jewel has gone from “let’s get you upgraded!” to “don’t lose your reservation, make a payment!” 

Good grief, it took them long enough to start setting up the cancellations. We’ll probably get the email tomorrow. 

Edited by coastcat