fttf show up still

Yeah, it should be in your excursions for Day 1, but they did make one chance recently. In the past, if it was available but sold out, they'd still show it, but it'd be marked as Sold Out. Now when it sells out, they remove it completely. I don't like this new way at all because we have no idea if it's sold out or just not available yet.

There's no set time as to when FTTF becomes available for a particular cruise. I'd say on average, about a year out. But some have appeared further out, others a little closer to the cruise.

• 1 month later...

I purchased FTTF in mid-March for a September, 2020, cruise and it still shows on my excursions listings on page 2.  However, it shows as "sold out".  It is my understanding that FTTF usually shows up on page 2 of excursions, but mine was offered as a "Recommended for You" on my Cruise Manager tab.  So, I would look both places.   HTH.  

I've seen a few people say that theirs is showing up as Sold Out, so hopefully they put it back to the old way. I don't like it when they remove it completely after it sells out. I at least want to know it was available, even if it is sold out. We have one booked for January and FTTF doesn't show up at all. We booked it back in March and it hasn't appeared since we booked. It's possible that it hasn't been made available yet, but at 7 months out, it usually shows up by then.

Then there's the possibility that they were going to temporarily stop FTTF purchases until they figure out how everything is going to go once they start up again. Supposedly, John Heald mentioned that they did decide to halt FTTF sales temporarily, but he was just responding to a random question, not an official post. There hasn't been any formal announcement, to my knowledge. I've seen a few people say it's available for their upcoming cruises, so I don't know if it's still a thing or not. That could be why it doesn't show up for our Jan. cruise. I sure would like an official word from Carnival about it.

Edited by Organized Chaos