Buy Internet package or wait till sailing???

1 minute ago, HodgeNNicole said:

I am a Diamond level status and I thought I received some free internet time but can't remember.  

Anyway to get the best pricing, should we buy a package pre-sailing or wait till we board?

You get one 24 hour continuous  period of free internet for each Diamond member or about $24 off a package at the higher on board prices. 

10 minutes ago, HodgeNNicole said:

I am a Diamond level status and I thought I received some free internet time but can't remember.  

Anyway to get the best pricing, should we buy a package pre-sailing or wait till we board?

I don’t know the answer but I just wanted to say thanks for the thread about something ‘normal’ 👍🏻

Edited by Billy Baltic
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, HodgeNNicole said:

Depends on the pre cruise price, length of cruise, ship and if you need WiFi everyday.

Not sure when your cruise is scheduled, but I would wait until you know if it is a go or not.  You get the best deals if you book when they have a sale, Memorial Day, Labor Day, and the best I've gotten was Black Friday weekend after the U.S. Thanksgiving Day.  🍷

4 hours ago, Billy Baltic said:

I don’t know the answer but I just wanted to say thanks for the thread about something ‘normal’ 👍🏻

We Started out on Princess in May, got cancelled, we moved to the Symphony in May, was cancelled, moved back to Princess for June 20, cancelled, now booked on the Harmony in August.

If this one is cancelled we are calling it a year and will be booking for next year.

Like you  I am completely over reading everyone's "opinions" on what is best for mankind and the cruising industry. If I have to sit poolside in a mask I'm in. Might be tough to explain the crazy tan lines but oh well!! LOL

We were on the Allure last last year and I remember going to the Pursers Office towards the end of the cruise and asking about the Diamond benefit and remember being upset about missing out but can't remember the details. LOL

• Like 1