I will be visiting a chunk of the Caribbean next year and wanted to bring back some great rum.  Which island will I find the best?  I'll be going to St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize City, and Cozumel (the Princess Cruises Caribbean Adventurer).

• 2 weeks later...

There will be liquor stores in any port stop, of course, but you're probably looking for local bottlers. Cozumel has stores that sell their own rums, tequilas, and liqueurs and offer tastings. The best resource will probably be trip advisor for local stores in each port. You're not hitting some of the "big" islands for rum, like St. Croix (Cruzan), Barbados, Jamaica, or Puerto Rico, but a little digging may turn something up for you where you are going.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2020 at 1:25 PM, INeedAMaiTai said:

I will be visiting a chunk of the Caribbean next year and wanted to bring back some great rum.  Which island will I find the best?  I'll be going to St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize City, and Cozumel (the Princess Cruises Caribbean Adventurer).

Unfortunately your itinerary which I have done several times on the Emerald Princess, does not include Martinique, best rhum in the entire Caribbean. 

Stop in AH Riise in Charlotte Amalie on St. Thomas they have everything, local rhums also. One of, if not my all time favorite liquor stores on the planet. 

Plus shopping in Riise is FUN FUN, great atmosphere great service, excellent prices. Have fun Todd