Less than 70 days until Princess resumes cruising !

lx200gps;   thank you for the explanation.  Cheers.  I received 115% for a river cruise that was cancelled this month.  I have two Princess cruises booked;  will see what happens with them

Edited by AF-1
added txt
3 hours ago, AF-1 said:

lx200gps;   thank you for the explanation.  Cheers.  I received 115% for a river cruise that was cancelled this month.  I have two Princess cruises booked;  will see what happens with them

You're quite welcome. We, too, have two trips booked, a doubtful one late this September, and a February trip on the new Enchanted. Fingers crossed ;o)

19 hours ago, travelhound said:

I think you could call Princess, but due to this crisis I think that may just add to the chaos.  

I'm also thinking about just a total refund since it doesn't appear to be likely that they'll be a vaccine for the immediate future. 

Not that we won't cruise in the future but until they come up with a viable solution, sailing on a ship just wouldn't be enjoyable. 

6 hours ago, MissP22 said:

I'm also thinking about just a total refund since it doesn't appear to be likely that they'll be a vaccine for the immediate future. 

Not that we won't cruise in the future but until they come up with a viable solution, sailing on a ship just wouldn't be enjoyable. 

Since we took option 2, we will get a refund and FCC, which can be used by May of 2022.  We plan to cruise next Winter, so I will use the refund and FCC for that.  I am not too worried about the virus, my family is relatively healthy and we have no underlying health problems.  We will probably be safer on the boat than most hotel rooms.

Edited by travelhound

I guess this thread didn't age very well, considering cruises have been cancelled through the end of the 'summer season'.  Our September Island cruise was on the cancellation list, and many others cancelled out as far as November.