Carnival reschedule/fast and easy!!!

I just rescheduled our cancelled April/2020 cruise to April/2021....I picked out what trip to book next year, made one call to Carnival to rebook...the agent handled the cancellation and rebooking during that call...Today, less than 24 hours later, I have an email from Carnival which shows the new booking including the FCC being applied as well as the OBC waiting for our room….I was told to be patient by the rep yesterday for the email so was totally surprised how quickly this was handled...Just wanted to post a great experience with Carnival in getting this taken care of so fast!!!

29 minutes ago, lindya said:

I just rescheduled our cancelled April/2020 cruise to April/2021....I picked out what trip to book next year, made one call to Carnival to rebook...the agent handled the cancellation and rebooking during that call...Today, less than 24 hours later, I have an email from Carnival which shows the new booking including the FCC being applied as well as the OBC waiting for our room….I was told to be patient by the rep yesterday for the email so was totally surprised how quickly this was handled...Just wanted to post a great experience with Carnival in getting this taken care of so fast!!!

Yep...my PVP took care of everything for my rebooking to August 15th.  Credits transferred over quickly and am waiting for the difference to be sent to me in gift cards (as that is how i originally paid for the cruise).

No complaints at all....

My PVP quickly took care of the re-scheduling and sent the confirmation email the same day showing the OBC.  The only hold up has been refunding the $500 cruise cash I purchased and the difference in the cost of the cruise.  I was told that this could take up to 90 days.  I have seen some posters say that they received their refunds back to the American Express cards and thought that perhaps it was quicker than some were getting who used Mastercard or Visa.  I used my American Express and so far haven't received any refunds.  I rescheduled just over one month ago - so patiently waiting.

It was easy for us also when ours for next month was cancelled. I shot my PVP an email and told her I wanted the FCC, which ship I wanted to be on and which cabins we wanted. She responded about an hour later and everything had been moved over.