Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Theboss17

NCL poor customer relations! What are they thinking??

Recommended Posts

Katty Byrd | VP Guest Services should be fired as she has put NCL in a poor future position with "Policy". NCL would be way better off if they had customers health top of mind and not their "policy".  I am referring to the cruise dates 3/13-3/20.  here is how it goes

 

Katty,

I have been in contact with your guests services over the last few days by phone and emails. I have not been given clarity to your refund policy for cruises that where canceled after 3/15/20. In short what I get is an email back stating we are unable to process a refund and are only allowing the cruise credit . As you know the week leading into 3/15 everything was uncertain on how the country was going to react to COVID-19. Tensions were high and people had a lot of questions. One main thing in the media of course was the cruise industry with all the issues that were associated with the spread of COVID-19. As you can imagine being first time cruisers we were extremely worried and very confused on what to do. We even called NCL and we were assured everything would be OK. As we got closer to our sailing date of March 15 things continued to get worse for the cruise industry and got our attention even more. Days leading into upto the sailing date all types of articles about the spread of COVID-19 on cruise ships along with other things like Norovirus , E. coli and such were circulating all over the Internet. You can just imagine the anxiety for first-time cruisers. With this all happening we decided to cancel our cruise within the 48 hour window before the March 15 sailing date. When my wife called guest relations to cancel the cruise we got a simple OK thank you and that was it. Nothing about refund or future cruise credit. After a week or so went by we decided to search NCL website. They are we found your updated policy on cancellations and refunds. In there is states canceled cruises March 13 to March 17 you can get 150% cruise credit then below that it says  Guests who prefer to not take advantage of a future cruise credit can elect to receive a lesser refund to the original form of payment . So Being that our cruise was canceled by NCL anyway I’ve been asking for a refund In the original form of payment. It does not state that if we canceled and NCL canceled it would default back to us. This is the part I’ve been trying to explain to guest services but the response I continue to get is well you canceled first so the refund policy does not apply again it doesn’t state that.  I do regret to having to bring this to your attention as I’m sure you’re extremely busy and this is something your guest relations should be able to handle but I cannot seem to get this resolution so I’m bringing it to your attention. We are simply asking for a full refund.  Thank you again for your time and I look forward to your reply

 

Her reply

We understand the complexity of this issue and trust you appreciate the need to be fair and equitable.  When you cancelled your sailing, Norwegian was still scheduled to operate your cruise.  Norwegian’s Peace of Mind was designed to provide more time for our guests to make their best decision.  Each circumstance is different.  Some chose to stay the course, and then only when our voluntary suspension of operations occurred, were these bookings canceled.  You chose to cancel, which we respect, the others were forced to cancel.  That is why the compensation is different. 

 

Consequently we are not making any exceptions to our policies in place as it relates to when any guest canceled their booking.  Our Norwegian Peace of Mind policy is the most generous policy we have ever put in place allowing guests to cancel up to 48 hours prior to sailing with no penalty which gave all of our guests the flexibility of time before making the decision to cancel.  On top of that we are allowing guests to leverage that 100% future cruise credit for sailings all the way through December 31st, 2022.  Hopefully you understand our stance on why we are applying these policies consistently to all guests, depending on if they voluntarily canceled versus being forced to cancel.

 

We are incredibly appreciative of your loyalty and trust in allowing us to welcome you aboard our amazing ships. We remain dedicated to providing our guests with the best travel experiences across the globe, and we look forward to welcoming you aboard very soon.

 

Kind regards

Katty Byrd | VP Guest Services

 

My reply

Your refund policy that you have in effect as it specifically states the cruise date that we booked we can get the 150%  percent for another Cruise booking or a refund of what we paid. Can you please clarify why we are not being given the option for refund when NCL actually had to cancelled the cruise. Yes we canceled before NCL cancelled however it doesn't state in the policy that it defaults back to the customers cancellation. There’s not even any small print stating if the customer canceled before NCL canceled the cruise the customer would not be eligible for a refund. Did NCL actually think their customers we’re not going to cancel this upcoming cruise with everything that was going on in the world, the US and more importantly in the cruise industry. For the safety and well-being of human life you would have to imagine NCL would understand what is going on and expect these customers to cancel right up to the date of the two different weeks you have stated in you policy. Again If NCL did not cancel the cruise I would not be requesting the fact that We should be entitled to a refund . 

 

Her reply

Thank you for writing in.  Unfortunately, I feel there is little I can add without reiterating what has already been mentioned previously. Please be advised this correspondence along with any conversations between us, are without prejudice to the rights and defences of Norwegian Cruise Line including the terms and conditions set forth in the Passenger Ticket Contract.

 

I understand your frustration but we must remain firm. As explained previously, the challenge is that we have many loyal guests who for one reason or another, find themselves in similar circumstances. We have to be equitable.  As such, we must adhere to our established and communicated policies.  I do thank you for your time concerning this matter and, I once again, thank you for the opportunity to respond.

 

All terms and conditions associated with our suspended voyages as well as our Peace of Mind policy can be found by visiting ncl.com or by selecting this link https://www.ncl.com/suspended-sailings   

 

I appreciate having this final opportunity to respond back to you and remain at your service.

 Kind regards,

Katty Byrd | VP Guest Services

 

 

So before you reply to me about ticket agreement and all the stuff save you time as we all know about that. However NCL has already been investigated about lies to their customers as they did us and lies about a COVID19 case on one of there ships. All this is out there so again no need to reply on that. The simple fact is the the new cancelation policy should have been in more detail. here is how it goes

 

 MIAMI, March 09, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (“Norwegian” or “the Company”) (NYSE: NCLH), a leading global cruise company which operates the Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises brands, today announced the relaxation of cancellation policies for its three brands to provide guests with peace of mind around current travel concerns from the uncertainties pertaining to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak by providing guests with the flexibility to cancel their cruise vacation up to 48 hours prior to embarkation.  This new policy is for guests booked on Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises and is valid for both new and existing cruise bookings for sailings through September 30, 2020.  Guests who choose to cancel their cruise vacation will receive a future cruise credit for 100% of the cruise fare paid which can be applied to any future cruise across the globe through December 31, 2022.

 

then on march 13th..  really NCL after 70% of your booking were cancelled you put this out.

 

MIAMI, March 13, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (“Norwegian” or “the Company”) (NYSE: NCLH), a leading global cruise company which operates the Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises brands, today announced a voluntary suspension of all cruise voyages embarking between March 13 and April 11, 2020 for its three cruise brands.  The temporary suspension is aimed at contributing to efforts around the globe to contain the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus.  This measure is taken in an abundance of caution and the Company has not experienced any confirmed cases of COVID-19 across its 28-ship fleet.

“The safety, security and well-being of our guests and crew is our highest priority.  With the COVID-19 coronavirus impacting communities around the globe, we have enacted a voluntary temporary suspension of cruise voyages across our brands effective immediately,” said Frank Del Rio, president and chief executive officer of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. “We understand the inconvenience that this disruption may cause our guests and travel partners during these quickly evolving and challenging times, and we appreciate their understanding as we partner with local, state, federal and global agencies to combat the spread of COVID-19.”

Guests on voyages that are underway will conclude and guests will be disembarked as soon as possible and assisted with travel arrangements.

Guests who are currently booked on voyages with embarkation dates from March 13 to April 11, 2020 on Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises or Regent Seven Seas Cruises are asked to contact their travel agent or the cruise line for more information. All guests on impacted voyages will receive a 125% refund of the fare paid in the form of a future cruise credit, which can be applied toward any future cruise through December 31, 2022. For guests who wish to not avail themselves of the 125% future cruise credit, a 100% refund of the fare paid will be reimbursed to the original form of payment within 90 days of guests’ request. Travel partner commissions on canceled cruises will be protected as per normal policy.

 

Bottom line take care of your customers that is relevant to the dates 3/13-3/20 with refunds or the 150% cruise credit which ever they prefer. If you did not cancel like we did just a few day before getting on a ship with the COVID19 pandemic going on your crazy and for NCL to hold that against us is wrong for the simple fact to human safety and regard to human life........ 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

More people will read and respond if you shorten that way up .

 

Cheers.

 

 

 

Edited by ColeThornton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You cancelled too soon, and then they offered a better offer that you are not entitled to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OP has been in lockdown too long.....and is flogging a dead horse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Contracts are contracts.

People got 100% refunds 2 days after I cancelled and bartered for a 20% penalty instead of 75%.

I don't deserve the 100% because it was two days later.........

Contracts are contracts.

I lost the 20%.. HOWEVER I did get it covered by travel insurance became my husband's employer said he couldn't go.. and employment reasons ARE covered by travel insurance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the facts were sufficiently explained in your previous post. I"m not sure why you are expecting a new response from people for the same issue. We get it, you are unhappy that they would not retro-active date the policy to cover people who canceled on their own under peace of mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Theboss17 said:

Yes we canceled before NCL cancelled....

 

You also cancelled before NCL made the new offer.

Once you cancelled, you were "out". People who were still "in" had the option that you want to have. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do think NCL is loosing a lot with their policies in dealing with the Covid-19 crisis.  They are hanging on and basically using their passengers money as loans.  They are always last to cancel the cruises and then make people wait for the refund.  We cruised NCL last year and had all sorts of issues leading up to the cruise.  The staff on board were excellent and more than made up for the inept shoreside people we had to deal with.  We decided to book Alaska with NCL for this summer.  With the CDC 100 day restrictions I am quite certain that the July 6th cruise is not going to sail.  NCL has made no mention of what they are doing to assure that all the precautions will be in place, in fact no correspondence whatsoever on the cruise except "Let's get you upgraded"  Really?, give you more money that you won't refund?  Fool me once!  

I hope NCL survives, but once I get my money back it will take a lot for them to get it from me again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been very pleased with NCL's FCC policies.  I have booked two great future cruises.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So you cancelled knowing the terms and are now upset they will not change them retroactively.  Got it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Theboss17 said:

Can you please clarify why we are not being given the option for refund when NCL actually had to cancelled the cruise. Yes we canceled before NCL cancelled however it doesn't state in the policy that it defaults back to the customers cancellation. There’s not even any small print stating if the customer canceled before NCL canceled the cruise the customer would not be eligible for a refund.

 

You asked and answered your own question. 

 

You cancelled...something that you clearly acknowledge. When you cancelled, NCL was allowing you to take a 100% credit instead of the normal cancellation policy under which you would have lost everything.

 

Then...NCL was forced to cancel the cruise. Doesn't matter if it was 2 months after you cancelled, 2 weeks after you cancelled, 2 days after you cancelled, or 2 minutes after you cancelled, the fact is that when NCL cancelled you were not booked to go on that cruise. "Customer Service" means doing their job correctly...not changing policies to whatever the customer feels is to their best advantage. You can't ask for benefits given to people on a cancelled cruise when you had already bailed and were no longer booked.

 

If you quit a job and 2 days after you quit the company gave all employees a bonus you would not be entitled to that bonus. 

 

Bad timing...dumb luck...whatever you want to call it, but you can't ask for a benefit that you aren't qualified for, you can blame it on poor customer service, and you can't demand the manager make an exception for you. If they made 1 exception, then they would have to make an exception for everyone...and if that happens there is no reason for a policy in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TheBoss17 - you canceled your cruise first, not NCL.  Once you did that, you relinquished any further benefits, cruise refund adjustments, etc.  It looks like bad timing on your part and not the fault of NCL.  NCL has done a lot of customer unfriendly things but this clearly is not one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mac4YYZ said:

Karen wants to speak with the manager.

 

At this point, I think Karen wants to talk to the manager's manager. 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Were you not made whole with the FCC and the lack of cancellation fee?  Surely between the time NCL sets sail again and the year 2022, you will find an opportunity to use your credit and experience a great cruise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Georgia_Peaches said:

Were you not made whole with the FCC and the lack of cancellation fee?  Surely between the time NCL sets sail again and the year 2022, you will find an opportunity to use your credit and experience a great cruise.

thats if they can find all the fcc, im having trouble booking a new one because my old fcc is somehow lost in their system and even customer reps dont know how to apply them correctly, its a big mess 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, seaman11 said:

thats if they can find all the fcc, im having trouble booking a new one because my old fcc is somehow lost in their system and even customer reps dont know how to apply them correctly, its a big mess 

Well jeezz, if it's not one thing it's another.  I hope NCL gets it figured out.  You have all of your documents, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Well jeezz, if it's not one thing it's another.  I hope NCL gets it figured out.  You have all of your documents, right?

after 3 calls , still no luck ,but i did get the partial fcc applied to a future cruise and get that out of hold  , and hope the rest comes in , or ill just do a chargeback .  if they want ppl to rebook , they really need to get this stuff straight. 

Edited by seaman11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, seaman11 said:

thats if they can find all the fcc, im having trouble booking a new one because my old fcc is somehow lost in their system and even customer reps dont know how to apply them correctly, its a big mess 

 

Are your FCC's not showing on your NCL login? 

Between me & my fiance we have 8 FCC's and 2 CN's, and all are listed there!

Edited by Wendy&Grumpy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Wendy&Grumpy said:

 

Are your FCC's not showing on your NCl login? 

Between me & my fiance we have 8 FCC's and 2 CN's, and all are listed there!

nope , only the difference i paid from the last cancel is showing up , as fcc and the bonus ffc is not correct either, hence calling them 3 times.  big mess there.  

Edited by seaman11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Theboss17 said:

Katty Byrd | VP Guest Services should be fired as she has put NCL in a poor future position with "Policy". NCL would be way better off if they had customers health top of mind and not their "policy".  I am referring to the cruise dates 3/13-3/20.  here is how it goes

 

Katty,

I have been in contact with your guests services over the last few days by phone and emails. I have not been given clarity to your refund policy for cruises that where canceled after 3/15/20. In short what I get is an email back stating we are unable to process a refund and are only allowing the cruise credit . As you know the week leading into 3/15 everything was uncertain on how the country was going to react to COVID-19. Tensions were high and people had a lot of questions. One main thing in the media of course was the cruise industry with all the issues that were associated with the spread of COVID-19. As you can imagine being first time cruisers we were extremely worried and very confused on what to do. We even called NCL and we were assured everything would be OK. As we got closer to our sailing date of March 15 things continued to get worse for the cruise industry and got our attention even more. Days leading into upto the sailing date all types of articles about the spread of COVID-19 on cruise ships along with other things like Norovirus , E. coli and such were circulating all over the Internet. You can just imagine the anxiety for first-time cruisers. With this all happening we decided to cancel our cruise within the 48 hour window before the March 15 sailing date. When my wife called guest relations to cancel the cruise we got a simple OK thank you and that was it. Nothing about refund or future cruise credit. After a week or so went by we decided to search NCL website. They are we found your updated policy on cancellations and refunds. In there is states canceled cruises March 13 to March 17 you can get 150% cruise credit then below that it says  Guests who prefer to not take advantage of a future cruise credit can elect to receive a lesser refund to the original form of payment . So Being that our cruise was canceled by NCL anyway I’ve been asking for a refund In the original form of payment. It does not state that if we canceled and NCL canceled it would default back to us. This is the part I’ve been trying to explain to guest services but the response I continue to get is well you canceled first so the refund policy does not apply again it doesn’t state that.  I do regret to having to bring this to your attention as I’m sure you’re extremely busy and this is something your guest relations should be able to handle but I cannot seem to get this resolution so I’m bringing it to your attention. We are simply asking for a full refund.  Thank you again for your time and I look forward to your reply

 

Her reply

We understand the complexity of this issue and trust you appreciate the need to be fair and equitable.  When you cancelled your sailing, Norwegian was still scheduled to operate your cruise.  Norwegian’s Peace of Mind was designed to provide more time for our guests to make their best decision.  Each circumstance is different.  Some chose to stay the course, and then only when our voluntary suspension of operations occurred, were these bookings canceled.  You chose to cancel, which we respect, the others were forced to cancel.  That is why the compensation is different. 

 

Consequently we are not making any exceptions to our policies in place as it relates to when any guest canceled their booking.  Our Norwegian Peace of Mind policy is the most generous policy we have ever put in place allowing guests to cancel up to 48 hours prior to sailing with no penalty which gave all of our guests the flexibility of time before making the decision to cancel.  On top of that we are allowing guests to leverage that 100% future cruise credit for sailings all the way through December 31st, 2022.  Hopefully you understand our stance on why we are applying these policies consistently to all guests, depending on if they voluntarily canceled versus being forced to cancel.

 

We are incredibly appreciative of your loyalty and trust in allowing us to welcome you aboard our amazing ships. We remain dedicated to providing our guests with the best travel experiences across the globe, and we look forward to welcoming you aboard very soon.

 

Kind regards

Katty Byrd | VP Guest Services

 

My reply

Your refund policy that you have in effect as it specifically states the cruise date that we booked we can get the 150%  percent for another Cruise booking or a refund of what we paid. Can you please clarify why we are not being given the option for refund when NCL actually had to cancelled the cruise. Yes we canceled before NCL cancelled however it doesn't state in the policy that it defaults back to the customers cancellation. There’s not even any small print stating if the customer canceled before NCL canceled the cruise the customer would not be eligible for a refund. Did NCL actually think their customers we’re not going to cancel this upcoming cruise with everything that was going on in the world, the US and more importantly in the cruise industry. For the safety and well-being of human life you would have to imagine NCL would understand what is going on and expect these customers to cancel right up to the date of the two different weeks you have stated in you policy. Again If NCL did not cancel the cruise I would not be requesting the fact that We should be entitled to a refund . 

 

Her reply

Thank you for writing in.  Unfortunately, I feel there is little I can add without reiterating what has already been mentioned previously. Please be advised this correspondence along with any conversations between us, are without prejudice to the rights and defences of Norwegian Cruise Line including the terms and conditions set forth in the Passenger Ticket Contract.

 

I understand your frustration but we must remain firm. As explained previously, the challenge is that we have many loyal guests who for one reason or another, find themselves in similar circumstances. We have to be equitable.  As such, we must adhere to our established and communicated policies.  I do thank you for your time concerning this matter and, I once again, thank you for the opportunity to respond.

 

All terms and conditions associated with our suspended voyages as well as our Peace of Mind policy can be found by visiting ncl.com or by selecting this link https://www.ncl.com/suspended-sailings   

 

I appreciate having this final opportunity to respond back to you and remain at your service.

 Kind regards,

Katty Byrd | VP Guest Services

 

 

So before you reply to me about ticket agreement and all the stuff save you time as we all know about that. However NCL has already been investigated about lies to their customers as they did us and lies about a COVID19 case on one of there ships. All this is out there so again no need to reply on that. The simple fact is the the new cancelation policy should have been in more detail. here is how it goes

 

 MIAMI, March 09, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (“Norwegian” or “the Company”) (NYSE: NCLH), a leading global cruise company which operates the Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises brands, today announced the relaxation of cancellation policies for its three brands to provide guests with peace of mind around current travel concerns from the uncertainties pertaining to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak by providing guests with the flexibility to cancel their cruise vacation up to 48 hours prior to embarkation.  This new policy is for guests booked on Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises and is valid for both new and existing cruise bookings for sailings through September 30, 2020.  Guests who choose to cancel their cruise vacation will receive a future cruise credit for 100% of the cruise fare paid which can be applied to any future cruise across the globe through December 31, 2022.

 

then on march 13th..  really NCL after 70% of your booking were cancelled you put this out.

 

MIAMI, March 13, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (“Norwegian” or “the Company”) (NYSE: NCLH), a leading global cruise company which operates the Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises brands, today announced a voluntary suspension of all cruise voyages embarking between March 13 and April 11, 2020 for its three cruise brands.  The temporary suspension is aimed at contributing to efforts around the globe to contain the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus.  This measure is taken in an abundance of caution and the Company has not experienced any confirmed cases of COVID-19 across its 28-ship fleet.

“The safety, security and well-being of our guests and crew is our highest priority.  With the COVID-19 coronavirus impacting communities around the globe, we have enacted a voluntary temporary suspension of cruise voyages across our brands effective immediately,” said Frank Del Rio, president and chief executive officer of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. “We understand the inconvenience that this disruption may cause our guests and travel partners during these quickly evolving and challenging times, and we appreciate their understanding as we partner with local, state, federal and global agencies to combat the spread of COVID-19.”

Guests on voyages that are underway will conclude and guests will be disembarked as soon as possible and assisted with travel arrangements.

Guests who are currently booked on voyages with embarkation dates from March 13 to April 11, 2020 on Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises or Regent Seven Seas Cruises are asked to contact their travel agent or the cruise line for more information. All guests on impacted voyages will receive a 125% refund of the fare paid in the form of a future cruise credit, which can be applied toward any future cruise through December 31, 2022. For guests who wish to not avail themselves of the 125% future cruise credit, a 100% refund of the fare paid will be reimbursed to the original form of payment within 90 days of guests’ request. Travel partner commissions on canceled cruises will be protected as per normal policy.

 

Bottom line take care of your customers that is relevant to the dates 3/13-3/20 with refunds or the 150% cruise credit which ever they prefer. If you did not cancel like we did just a few day before getting on a ship with the COVID19 pandemic going on your crazy and for NCL to hold that against us is wrong for the simple fact to human safety and regard to human life........ 

 

 

How many posts are you going to make on CC,  when YOU got EXACTLY  what you are entitled to.   NOTHING more.  YOU canceled,  BEFORE NCL had any other offer.    You were darn  lucky to get the option you did.   Your official agreed upon terms of your booking would have been a total loss, had NCL not changed their terms in your favor.     You get your entire funds paid-  on any other cruise you want to take in the future.      

 

You've got sour grapes,  because in hindsight-  you made the wrong decision-   YOU.    There is no "poor customer service "  involved.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Theboss17 said:

Bottom line take care of your customers that is relevant to the dates 3/13-3/20 with refunds or the 150% cruise credit which ever they prefer. If you did not cancel like we did just a few day before getting on a ship with the COVID19 pandemic going on your crazy and for NCL to hold that against us is wrong for the simple fact to human safety and regard to human life........ 

 

 

 

Great post 100 percent agree!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, knight2096 said:

 

Great post 100 percent agree!

 

You agree that someone who had NO active booking at the time of cancellation should be compensated as if he did? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Budget Queen said:

How many posts ...    

I agree with Budget's and others assessment of this thread and another a few back.   NCL's cash flow and computer management does come into suspect. However, let us not get snarky personal -  for "Theboss17"  has only 7 posts under the screen name and along with another thread / poster "Tallyfins'  has only 128 total. Hopefully they both learn.

 My Mrs. DW and I are going to be patient, as we have selected the 100% refund for our May 15th, 2020. We are holding NCL and our TA in good faith that even though it may take up to 90 days, we feel we have made the proper selection.

 

 Panama Garry

Edited by panamatiger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

9 hours ago, Theboss17 said:

Katty Byrd | VP Guest Services should be fired as she has put NCL in a poor future position with "Policy". NCL would be way better off if they had customers health top of mind and not their "policy".  I am referring to the cruise dates 3/13-3/20.  here is how it goes......

 

 

On 4/30/2020 at 12:07 PM, hamrag said:

 

You were not booked on a suspended cruise, having previously cancelled the cruise in question, so clearly cannot be granted such refund or 150% FCC. Instead, NCL have granted to you a 100% FCC which is exactly what the 'Peace of Mind' policy offered....you accepted the T & C's on offer when you initiated your cancellation under that policy. 😉

 

Following your lengthy diatribe on this thread, my response remains the same as posted on the other thread where we have already gone over this with you! This is shown above, for your convenience. 😉

 

If, for some reason, you have forgotten the other thread or cannot locate it here is the link....again, for your convenience:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2747573-cruise-cancellation-before-ncl-cancelled-the-cruise-150-credit-denied/page/2/#comments

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...