No Cruises Showing for June '21 out of Cape Liberty?

We had to cancel our June cruise this year due to Covid19 so I was online this week trying to book another cruise for next June out of Cape Liberty doing the Eastern Caribbean. I haven't found any.  They have Perfect Day cruises on Oasis and 5 or 7 nights on Empress to Bermuda but NOTHING showing for Eastern Caribbean.  Is it me, the website or too soon to schedule? Just wondering if anyone knows what's up.  Thanks!

Swiss

For the last several years we have done the 9 night Bermuda, St. Maarten, Puerto Rico, Labadee from Cape Liberty.  The ship with that itinerary have been Anthem the last few years. This June, '20, we were scheduled for that same itinerary on Adventure of the Seas, which will most likely be cancelled.  The Oasis is doing the Perfect Day at Coca Cay and Port Canaveral and the Empress is doing a 7 night to Bermuda for next June but weI cannot find any ship that is scheduled to sail the 9 night Bermuda, Caribbean cruise that have done for the past six or seven years (or more).   

I can't believe RCC has no ships doing the Eastern Caribbean trip for next year.  We really don't have any interest in Cocoa Cay.

Just wondering what's going on.

Thanks again, Swiss

The 

22 minutes ago, swiss2619 said:

For the last several years we have done the 9 night Bermuda, St. Maarten, Puerto Rico, Labadee from Cape Liberty.  The ship with that itinerary have been Anthem the last few years. This June, '20, we were scheduled for that same itinerary on Adventure of the Seas, which will most likely be cancelled.  The Oasis is doing the Perfect Day at Coca Cay and Port Canaveral and the Empress is doing a 7 night to Bermuda for next June but weI cannot find any ship that is scheduled to sail the 9 night Bermuda, Caribbean cruise that have done for the past six or seven years (or more).   

I can't believe RCC has no ships doing the Eastern Caribbean trip for next year.  We really don't have any interest in Cocoa Cay.

Just wondering what's going on.

Thanks again, Swiss

The closest  your going to get is the July 30 2021 on Oasis. Love the 9 nt with Bermuda, but Oasis can't fit into Bermuda so this is as good as your going to get. Don't understand it either, to me the 9 nt out of cape liberty during the summer months is the best.

Edited by jptoz