Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
TYMAN

2020-2021 Casino Prime Certificate

Recommended Posts

Has anybody received their Prime free cruise certificate for this year? Normally it's out by 04/15 of each year. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Retired LEO said:

Around 5/15

Okay, I can deal with that. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are some changes. You will have till March 31 2022 to use you prime free cruise. If you earn 2500 points from when they sail again till March 31 2021. You will get another free cruise. If you want you can use them for a B2B cruise.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, rt1092 said:

There are some changes. You will have till March 31 2022 to use you prime free cruise. If you earn 2500 points from when they sail again till March 31 2021. You will get another free cruise. If you want you can use them for a B2B cruise.

 

Where did you read we had till 03/31/22 to use our Prime free cruise that we're getting this month? I would love that idea.....am I reading something wrong?

 

2019 & 2020 TIER STATUS EXTENSION. All Club Royale members will receive an extension of their 2020 tier status through March 31, 2022. Additionally, members who were in jeopardy of losing their tier status on the recent April 1, 2020 renewal date will receive an extension on their status through March 31, 2022. This means you will enjoy all your benefits and perks for the next 24 months.

ANNUAL CRUISE BENEFIT. Any members who were not able to take advantage of their 2019 annual complimentary cruise benefit will be able to redeem it through March 31, 2021.

CRUISE OFFERS. We remain committed to extending our cruise offers to you, and our Casino Representatives are here to assist whenever you are ready and able to travel once again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TYMAN said:

Where did you read we had till 03/31/22 to use our Prime free cruise that we're getting this month? I would love that idea.....am I reading something wrong?

 

2019 & 2020 TIER STATUS EXTENSION. All Club Royale members will receive an extension of their 2020 tier status through March 31, 2022. Additionally, members who were in jeopardy of losing their tier status on the recent April 1, 2020 renewal date will receive an extension on their status through March 31, 2022. This means you will enjoy all your benefits and perks for the next 24 months.

ANNUAL CRUISE BENEFIT. Any members who were not able to take advantage of their 2019 annual complimentary cruise benefit will be able to redeem it through March 31, 2021.

CRUISE OFFERS. We remain committed to extending our cruise offers to you, and our Casino Representatives are here to assist whenever you are ready and able to travel once again.

I will have to check but I received an email that stated what you have what you stated above along with mentioning the extension of the free cruises earned for the 4/1/2019 to 3/31/2020 year to 3/31/2022.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, later said:

I will have to check but I received an email that stated what you have what you stated above along with mentioning the extension of the free cruises earned for the 4/1/2019 to 3/31/2020 year to 3/31/2022.

I'll go through my emails again, but I don't recall that part. I hope you're right! 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, TYMAN said:

I'll go through my emails again, but I don't recall that part. I hope you're right! 🙂 

I can’t find the email so hopefully I am not wrong but check what you wrote which is from the web site. 

 

Enjoy all your benefits and perks for the next 24 months.  The cruise benefit line related to those that were going to lose their cruise benefit from their 2019 status.

 

it should be cleared up one way or the other when the free cruise benefits are released on 5/15.

 

*update*
 

i found an email but it matches what you wrote.  I received it on April 8th.  Still hope my interpretation of the one section is correct.  If not I don’t know how I can fit in 2 more cruises before 4/1/2021.

Edited by later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the update. We're using the cert for the 02/21/21 Harmony. Already have 08/30/20 & 11/29/20 Harmony booked too from the casino free rates they keep sending us. Also have 05/03/21 Mariner booked too. I'm thinking one or two of those won't sail, but I can hope. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2020 at 12:56 PM, TYMAN said:

Thanks for the update. We're using the cert for the 02/21/21 Harmony. Already have 08/30/20 & 11/29/20 Harmony booked too from the casino free rates they keep sending us. Also have 05/03/21 Mariner booked too. I'm thinking one or two of those won't sail, but I can hope. 

Looks like my interpretation doesn’t work.  Called casino royale after I got the certificate info yesterday and they must be used on a cruise by 3/31/2021.

 

i guess I will put my wife’s and mine together on one cruise.  I don’t have the availability of 2 open weeks unless I want to get off a ship and right back on.

 

it would work but I have dogs that wouldn’t know me anymore.

 

We are Booked on the 8/23 and 8/30 Harmony cruises if they sail.

Edited by later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Already booked ours for B2B in February, 2021.  The expiration date was 3/31/21.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wedid not get emails re: our club royale levels, but on the offers page, we did each receive the offers for 20-21 based on our levels from last year.  We were able to combine a master and prime level for the 3 of us to sail in March in a 2br grand suite.  I hope things are us and running by then,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, later said:

Looks like my interpretation doesn’t work.  Called casino royale after I got the certificate info yesterday and they must be used on a cruise by 3/31/2021.

 

i guess I will put my wife’s and mine together on one cruise.  I don’t have the availability of 2 open weeks unless I want to get off a ship and right back on.

 

it would work but I have dogs that wouldn’t know me anymore.

 

We are Booked on the 8/23 and 8/30 Harmony cruises if they sail.


Someone else stated that the certificate would be good till 2022, but I already knew that was not the case. I’ll be using our certs for the 2/21/21 Harmony. Guess I’ll see you on the 08/30 sailing if she goes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It s very possible I will be using the 2/21 Harmony cruise too.

 

Get off the Rhapsody on 2/13 and back on the Rhapsody 3/6  so that is one month we have openings.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So just to clarify, the cruise must be USED by March 31, 2020, not just BOOKED by March 31, 2020?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cruiser24 said:

So just to clarify, the cruise must be USED by March 31, 2020, not just BOOKED by March 31, 2020?

2021

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2020 at 11:05 AM, TYMAN said:

Has anybody received their Prime free cruise certificate for this year? Normally it's out by 04/15 of each year. Thanks

My hubby and I are both Prime....we just received ours the other day.....Interior for both

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...