Canada and Colonial America - July 25, 2020 Caribbean Princess

shopgirl151

Anyone booked on this?  My parents and I are.  Have not cancelled yet but leaning towards cancelling.  As of now, the CDC's no sail order only ends 6 days before sailing and all ports are on the eastern US coast and into Canada.  No cruise ships allowed into Canada until July 1, but I expect that to be extended.  Travel to the US is still restricted (I live in Canada) and my province does not want anyone to travel outside the province.

Anyone still plan on going?

There is a discussion ongoing about this cruise.  It can be found on your Roll Call

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2715329-july-25-2020-caribbean-princess-13-day-canada-and-colonial-america/

Many are waiting until final payment before making a decision as things are changing daily.    Good Luck.  The itinerary lokks wonderful.

Louden

As of April 29:

On cruises sailing before July 31, 2020, you can cancel up to 48 hours before you sail and receive a Future Cruise Credit* for any cancellation fees and a refund of additional funds received to the original payment method. See our standard cancellation policies for more details.

On cruises sailing August 1 through October 15, 2020, you can cancel up to 30 days before you sail and receive a Future Cruise Credit for any cancellation fees and a refund of additional funds received to the original payment method. See our standard cancellation policies for more details.

https://www.princess.com/plan/cruise-with-confidence/cancellation-final-payment-policy/