Silhouette New Interior Cabins Post Revolutionized

Planning on booking 2021 (fingers crossed) and I see on Silhouette’s new deck plan that four interior cabins have been added on deck 6 replacing the ilounge and they appear to be larger than a standard interior.  Does anyone know anything about these cabins.  Since there were so few sailings since cruises ceased operations, I cannot find any information at all.  Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I was just about to ask this, glad to move it up the thread. 

Still no reports in the S Class spreadsheet, nor do they appear on the X website maps (though the cabin numbers show in list view), I found them on that other website we all like to check out from time to time.

I''m looking at a long string of B2B's Jan-June Antarctica to Iceland when I stumbled on them.

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 2.15.00 PM.png

Edited by cle-guy
Add Image

We stayed in 6243 and I regularly went to the iLounge. I cannot remember hearing elevator noise in either the cabin or in the iLounge. I think I would have been conscious of it in the iLounge, as I attended lectures there and could always hear the lecturer.

Well, we booked 6403 for our two weeks in Europe for May 2021.  Hopefully, things will be different in one year and we can cruise with confidence.  We chose this cabin mainly for the price (slightly under $6,000 ca) for two of us plus our airfare and because of the central location.  However, if given the opportunity to move up to a balcony at a reasonable price (currently about $10,000) then we will happily switch.