Will VV need to rethink their no children policy?

I wonder with the cruise industry seemingly not getting back to "normal" for an undetermined amount of time after sailings begin will VV need to rethink their adults only policy?  I know this goes against everything that they've marketed to this point, but in order to get cabins filled they may need to pivot.

Thoughts?

No way! Remember they only have one or two ships to book. Others have way more. We'd also cancel if kids were allowed.

I think quite the contrary-No kids = less germs.... The ship is also designed for no kids, and would basically not be feasable to retrofit..  I am only sailing on them BECAUSE there are no kids..

The'd have to do some major revamping of the public spaces if they rethink their policy about kids.  They would have to have a play area and activity center and kid-centric things to do.  I don't see them going that route.

My guess is most of us who booked in the beginning did it in large part because of NO KIDS!  I would cancel as well I can get see kids anywhere.

9 hours ago, Nymich said:

My guess is most of us who booked in the beginning did it in large part because of NO KIDS!  I would cancel as well I can get see kids anywhere.

Same here-One of the main reasons I picked VV was NO kids....

I don't see them changing the no kids rule. However,  they are already changing and/or eliminating perks that drew us to the line, and specifically the rock star suites, at the beginning. We don't want to rebook now with the possibility of more undesirable changes. Therefore,  we made the decision to go ahead and cancel all together today. If things look up in a year or two,  then we will be back.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cruisekitty22 said:

This is why we want to book. NO KIDS!!!  I hope they dont change that policy or we wont book at all. 

No worries, I am sure they would not... The ship is not built, designed, or amenable to kids..And would not be pratical to be redesigned for kids...

• 4 months later...