RCCL past passenger status

love to cruz

6 hours ago, love to cruz said:

We are brand new to Silverseas

Welcome love to cruz!  

5 hours ago, Stumblefoot said:

You’ll just be treated as special as everyone else on board

Stumblefoot knows of that which he speaks!  He is one of many good folks on this forum that can help you get started, as they did my DW and I.

On our 2 cruises with Silversea (singular BTW) so far, we were treated so well I don't see how a long time cruiser could be treated any better.  Of course, there are loyalty benefits from SS, I've heard free laundry after many days for example; but others here know far more about these than us.

Have you picked your first SS cruise yet?

• Thanks 1

Yes. We just booked the Silver Whisper Transatlantic sailing Sept. 8, 2020 from Barcelona to New York. Very excited to try something new. This is our third attempt to cruise this year. Praying this cruise will not be cancelled like the rest.

• Like 1

Sorry but I wouldn’t book a cruise that soon. I was booked on this Whisper TA and have cancelled because I am becoming increasingly pessimistic about a start date for both cruising and international air travel without quarantine restrictions. 
It’s one time I’d love to be wrong!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, love to cruz said:

We just booked the Silver Whisper Transatlantic sailing Sept. 8, 2020 from Barcelona to New York. Very excited to try something new.

That’s exciting!  Because if your voyage occurs, that means mine on October 30 stands a good chance too.

I have a cruise booked for September 10, 2020 and my SS cruise consultant told me last week that the probability it will not sail is very high. I am just waiting SS cancels the cruise to ask for a full refund. Should not be before July I guess.

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Forums

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SSCAF001 said:

Mine is between Seward and Tokyo aboard Muse. And you?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

From Amsterdam to the UK only 6 days but my 70th birthday was in the middle.

1 minute ago, SSCAF001 said:

Is this with Silversea?

Yes it is, our very first cruise was with Silversea about 2006, we had at least 4 cruises then changed to Seabourn. This cruise in September was too good to miss, the price and the OBC, we loved Silversea but the prices seemed to hike since our last cruise with them.

Yes it is, our very first cruise was with Silversea about 2006, we had at least 4 cruises then changed to Seabourn. This cruise in September was too good to miss, the price and the OBC, we loved Silversea but the prices seemed to hike since our last cruise with them.

I ask you this because on Silversea website the only Silversea cruise departing on September 8 is a Barcelona to New York on the Whisper. Maybe the SS site is not up to date.

1 hour ago, SSCAF001 said:

I ask you this because on Silversea website the only Silversea cruise departing on September 8 is a Barcelona to New York on the Whisper. Maybe the SS site is not up to date.

I am sure you are right, have not checked on the website. Was so looking forward to this cruise and going back to SS.

There is a 5 day Spirit cruise leaving from Copenhagen to Amsterdam on 9/3 and an 11 day cruise from Copenhagen to London also leaving on 9/3.  I suspect that at one time SS sold a 6 day cruise from Amsterdam  to London leaving on 9/8.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DCCruiser57 said:

There is a 5 day Spirit cruise leaving from Copenhagen to Amsterdam on 9/3 and an 11 day cruise from Copenhagen to London also leaving on 9/3.  I suspect that at one time SS sold a 6 day cruise from Amsterdam  to London leaving on 9/8.

Correct, we are, we hope on that cruise Amsterdam to the UK.