Dining room food menus

MommyAJ6

Are the dining room menus the same on every ship? And for every cruise? I ask because I've been on one cruise and I have one booked for January on a different ship than I was on last time (Freedom this coming cruise) 

Thanks!

If the cruise is the same length, yes the menus will be the same except for the port inspired food which might be different if you are going to different ports.

If your cruise is shorter than 6 days you will have the modified, no lobster formal night menu.

Ok, thanks! It's a 6 night, same as my last one on the Conquest. My last cruise we went to Nassau, Half Moon, Grand Turk, and Amber Cove. This time on Freedom we're going to Cozumel, Roatan, and Costa Maya. 

I'm surprising my kids this time, it's their Christmas gift, so it's killing me not to be able to talk about it all day lol

1 hour ago, MommyAJ6 said:

Ok, thanks! It's a 6 night, same as my last one on the Conquest. My last cruise we went to Nassau, Half Moon, Grand Turk, and Amber Cove. This time on Freedom we're going to Cozumel, Roatan, and Costa Maya. 

I'm surprising my kids this time, it's their Christmas gift, so it's killing me not to be able to talk about it all day lol

That has to be hard, trying to keep a secret.

_

OT:  The weekend before Mother's Day many years ago I kept hearing someone yelling help while I sat in my TV room. It went on for a few hours. No one else heard it until finally my daughter heard it too.  I told her to call 911--maybe a beam fell on a construction worker or something.  I went running to the sound and found a man holding his 18 month old named AJ upside down. He had pulled him from the pool.  

The baby wasn't breathing. I started CPR and told parents to guide 911 in as we lived in new development and streets were not on maps as yet. 

Finally after a long time he spit up what seemed like gallons of water and began to whimper.  I carried him to the front yard to wait for 911. I put him on the course grass. Neighbors told me I was being so mean.  told the I wanted him stimulated and crying.  He was taken to the hospital where he stayed overnight.

Today he is a manager in a Publix.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Clarasgrandma said:

Even if it's the same menu item, they can vary from ship to ship on how they are prepared.  We have loved one thing on say the Magic and then have it again on say the Glory and wasn't anything like the first time.

I was on a ship and the food was just awful. Always cold when it should have been hot. No amount of "complaining" changed anything.  Went on same hip 6 months later and food was fabulous.  I asked if they had a new cook and the answer was yes.