Jump to content

Casino Offer - Drinks on Us EVERYWHERE


 Share

Recommended Posts

On 5/11/2020 at 1:19 PM, fuzzychop1 said:

I received the same offer and was just wondering if "free drinks everywhere" also included my travel partner. I'm sure we have to pay taxes on it. 

 

I finally spoke with someone from the players club/casino to get clarification. No taxes to be paid on it, BUT it is only for me; travel partner is not eligible for this one. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jediyoda9008 said:

 

I finally spoke with someone from the players club/casino to get clarification. No taxes to be paid on it, BUT it is only for me; travel partner is not eligible for this one. 

I also called them and found out the same thing. Thank you for checking!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My husband received this offer.  We booked the Legend for the 8 day Panama Canal in February 2021.  The drinks are only for him, however, I also received an offer for drinks while in the casino and they were able to offer me that,  since I also had an offer.  So we got free drinks for him everywhere and free drinks for me while playing in the casino.  Our biggest concern was not having a balcony, so we instead booked the inside cabin that has the french door, so that we could at least open it and get fresh air just in case.  

So here is what we got:

CRUISE CHARGES Cruise Rate $400.00 (paid upfront as deposit)

Taxes, Fees, Port Expenses and Fuel Supplement $689.28

Total Cruise Charges $1,089.28  

Onboard Credit: $400.00

Casino Fun Play Credits: $500.00

Free drinks everywhere for hubby, free drinks for me in the casino

It was enough to entice us and book it!

Edited by Kimbahh
typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Kimbahh said:

My husband received this offer.  We booked the Legend for the 8 day Panama Canal in February 2021.  The drinks are only for him, however, I also received an offer for drinks while in the casino and they were able to offer me that,  since I also had an offer.  So we got free drinks for him everywhere and free drinks for me while playing in the casino.  Our biggest concern was not having a balcony, so we instead booked the inside cabin that has the french door, so that we could at least open it and get fresh air just in case.  

So here is what we got:

CRUISE CHARGES Cruise Rate $400.00 (paid upfront as deposit)

Taxes, Fees, Port Expenses and Fuel Supplement $689.28

Total Cruise Charges $1,089.28  

Onboard Credit: $400.00

Casino Fun Play Credits: $500.00

Free drinks everywhere for hubby, free drinks for me in the casino

It was enough to entice us and book it!

FYI the French doors on some of the Spirit class have been sealed shut, so I would suggest double checking with a reputable source (not necessarily Carnival's 1-800 number) that this isn't the case with Legend if this is important to you.

Edited by DallasGuy75219
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Kimbahh said:

My husband received this offer.  We booked the Legend for the 8 day Panama Canal in February 2021.  The drinks are only for him, however, I also received an offer for drinks while in the casino and they were able to offer me that,  since I also had an offer.  So we got free drinks for him everywhere and free drinks for me while playing in the casino.  Our biggest concern was not having a balcony, so we instead booked the inside cabin that has the french door, so that we could at least open it and get fresh air just in case.  

So here is what we got:

CRUISE CHARGES Cruise Rate $400.00 (paid upfront as deposit)

Taxes, Fees, Port Expenses and Fuel Supplement $689.28

Total Cruise Charges $1,089.28  

Onboard Credit: $400.00

Casino Fun Play Credits: $500.00

Free drinks everywhere for hubby, free drinks for me in the casino

It was enough to entice us and book it!

Heck yeah, its such a great deal its very hard not to do it. We booked the 7 day on the Pride over Thanksgiving and upgraded to a balcony room, adding in a 3rd person. Ours ended up being:

 

Cruise Rate: $670.00 ($600 as a deposit)

Taxes/Fees, etc.: $406.92

Total Cruise Charges: $1,076.92

 

On board Credit: $400

Casino Fun Play Credits: $750.00 ($500 for me, casino gave my wife $250)

Free drinks everywhere for me and in the casino for my wife. 

 

Certainly couldn't pass up a deal like that for a Thanksgiving cruise! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Joebucks said:

Amazing how many people are perplexed by cruise companies pulling out all stops to get their best gambling customers in during a time like this

It definitely make financial sense for Carnival; although I am surprised they offered free drinks everywhere.My wife and I really haven't played a ton in the casino on the past couple cruises like we used to, went and played more simply cause of the DOU in the casino so we could get a free drink (or occasionally we'd buy Cheers even with DOU if it was a port intensive cruise and the casino would be closed a lot). Kinda surprised they were willing to offer the free drinks everywhere; but totally understand the free play and stuff. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jediyoda9008..Thank you for posting this thread. My husband received this offer. We booked the 15 day Hawaii itinerary for next year. I didn't think about calling the casino to see if I could also use my offer to get the drinks on us. Thanks to your thread I called them and got the DOU for me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/20/2020 at 11:56 AM, Kimbahh said:

My husband received this offer.  We booked the Legend for the 8 day Panama Canal in February 2021.  The drinks are only for him, however, I also received an offer for drinks while in the casino and they were able to offer me that,  since I also had an offer.  So we got free drinks for him everywhere and free drinks for me while playing in the casino.  Our biggest concern was not having a balcony, so we instead booked the inside cabin that has the french door, so that we could at least open it and get fresh air just in case.  

So here is what we got:

CRUISE CHARGES Cruise Rate $400.00 (paid upfront as deposit)

Taxes, Fees, Port Expenses and Fuel Supplement $689.28

Total Cruise Charges $1,089.28  

Onboard Credit: $400.00

Casino Fun Play Credits: $500.00

Free drinks everywhere for hubby, free drinks for me in the casino

It was enough to entice us and book it!

Congrats on your offer! I do have a question about the cruise charges, when you mention about the fuel supplement. Has this been reinstated? Thank s.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hope they dip down further in the gene pool with this offer.  Currently, I am only getting the drinks free while in the casino.  I generally buy the cheers package so it's not much of a benefit.  This would be enough for me to book in October.  We've been waiting because I just have my doubts that they are going to actually sail.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/22/2020 at 1:22 PM, Lil2Angelic said:

Jediyoda9008..Thank you for posting this thread. My husband received this offer. We booked the 15 day Hawaii itinerary for next year. I didn't think about calling the casino to see if I could also use my offer to get the drinks on us. Thanks to your thread I called them and got the DOU for me. 

You're welcome, glad you were able to get DOU for you! One suggestion since you called them; email the players club before the cruise to confirm they have you down for DOU and then take the email with you! When I book with my offer, I always email them and get my wife's offers applied as well; multiple times we've gotten on board and they are clueless about my wife's offers (both free play and DOU). Definitely helps when you can pull out the email and show them, a lot less headache that way! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was given the same offer and I have only done one cruise in 2018 and perhaps gambled $1000.

 

I want to take the offer but I"m in Canada and not sure I can get to one of the ports for the cruise 😞

 

I just logged in to re read the offer and it sounds like drinks everywhere is for the first and second guest.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, K_e_short said:

I was given the same offer and I have only done one cruise in 2018 and perhaps gambled $1000.

 

I want to take the offer but I"m in Canada and not sure I can get to one of the ports for the cruise 😞

 

I just logged in to re read the offer and it sounds like drinks everywhere is for the first and second guest.

 

 

Hopefully it will work for you to be able to go! I spoke with Carnival Casino promotions directly and they confirmed that if the offer is for Drinks Everywhere, it is only for the person named in the offer. The Drinks casino only would be for 1st and 2nd guest. When I talked to them and they said my wife wouldn't get the drinks everywhere as well, they went ahead and gave her the casino drinks on us automatically at least. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...

Hi guys...just like everyone else, I can’t wait to get back on a cruise ship.

 

I also booked the offer with free drinks everywhere (just for me). Who did you reach out to for the free drinks in the casino for a spouse? My wife has a couple offers for free drinks in the casino and I keep getting the run around from my cruise Vacation planner. He said to talk to guest services when I get on the ship. I don’t want to leave it up to that. 
 

The other option would be to get her the cheers package but they make both people in the room purchase the package but that wouldn’t make sense if I already have it.  Any advice, email contact or phone number would be appreciated! Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MUpunter31 said:

Hi guys...just like everyone else, I can’t wait to get back on a cruise ship.

 

I also booked the offer with free drinks everywhere (just for me). Who did you reach out to for the free drinks in the casino for a spouse? My wife has a couple offers for free drinks in the casino and I keep getting the run around from my cruise Vacation planner. He said to talk to guest services when I get on the ship. I don’t want to leave it up to that. 
 

The other option would be to get her the cheers package but they make both people in the room purchase the package but that wouldn’t make sense if I already have it.  Any advice, email contact or phone number would be appreciated! Thank you!

Try e-mailing casino@carnival.com. Don't bother with guest services. Make sure she has free drinks in the casino for your specific cruise and then speak with the casino host on the ship if you get nowhere with e-mail. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/13/2020 at 6:40 AM, jediyoda9008 said:

 

I finally spoke with someone from the players club/casino to get clarification. No taxes to be paid on it, BUT it is only for me; travel partner is not eligible for this one. 

 

35 minutes ago, d12j28 said:

Try e-mailing casino@carnival.com. Don't bother with guest services. Make sure she has free drinks in the casino for your specific cruise and then speak with the casino host on the ship if you get nowhere with e-mail. 

I had this offer a while back.  You re correct, it's only for you.  This next part, I didn't think was very bright on Carnrival's part.  If my Husband purchased cheers, I would have to as well, even though I already had cheers as part of the casino offer.  This would only encourage someone to not buy the cheers package for the spouse and share some drinks with him/her instead.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

I have booked a similar Casino Offer for a Panorama cruise Jan 2022 that has Drink on Us Everyone on the ship for myself (which is quite a score for me, because I travel with my son who although is 26 does not drink, so have never purchased Cheers! package before since we would both have to purchase it). I usually qualify for DOU in the Casino on sailings though which has been pretty good.

 

Can anyone tell me, once onboard, do you go to the Casino to have this "Drinks Everywhere" activated on your Sign and Sail card?  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Received the offer, and Booked for Aug on the Magic, on a 5 day cruise, then Booked with the

same offer for April 2022 on the Mardi Gras, on a B2B  . Drinks anywhere on the ship, but just

for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/22/2020 at 12:59 PM, urbanhawk said:

Congrats on your offer! I do have a question about the cruise charges, when you mention about the fuel supplement. Has this been reinstated? Thank s.

Fuel charges have not been added. Rumor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, ehyup71 said:

I have booked a similar Casino Offer for a Panorama cruise Jan 2022 that has Drink on Us Everyone on the ship for myself (which is quite a score for me, because I travel with my son who although is 26 does not drink, so have never purchased Cheers! package before since we would both have to purchase it). I usually qualify for DOU in the Casino on sailings though which has been pretty good.

 

Can anyone tell me, once onboard, do you go to the Casino to have this "Drinks Everywhere" activated on your Sign and Sail card?  

 

I booked two cruises with this deal.

I went to the casino website :https://oceanplayersclub.com/contact/comp/

 

and put in my information to get confirmation of my offer (I wanted it in writing just in case).

 

The response (which took 2 days) said that I had to go to the casino desk and they would activate it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for the webpage contact!  I have sent a Verify Offer request.  Great idea to have an e-mail response from them directly to print out and take with you as confirmation.  

 

I've got a Great Barrier Reef cruise in April 2023 on another amazing casino offer, so I will be sure to submit a verification request on that one too.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Anyone cruise in 2021 with this offer yet?  I am due to get onboard the Miracle in two weeks and am curious how this 'free drinks anywhere' differs from the Cheers program.  Anyone able to tell me if it is identical (15 daily limit - 5 minutes between purchases). This is part of the deal i got and want to know how it works.  Let me know.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/10/2020 at 12:52 PM, jediyoda9008 said:

Has anyone used this offer before? Can't really find many details on this; is it really giving me Cheers for free or what? Wondering if it only for alcoholic drinks or if I can also use it on energy drinks, specialty coffee, etc. like Cheers. Went ahead and booked the Thanksgiving cruise on the Pride but hoping someone can shed more light on this offer for me! Thanks! 

 

We were on Mardi Gras last week and someone in our party had this offer (it was a casino offer) and it was awesome.

There is a limit (I can't remember - maybe 15 drinks per day?). 

As stated, he was able to get drinks everywhere (sundeck, casino, dining room, any bar of course, etc) and used it for both alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...