M Class - why is it better ?

VitaminSea53

20 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

I like the M class for size and the three elevator banks.  I like the S class for more specialty restaurants.  So, I like both of them.  I book more for itinerary.

Agree with your comment.

Yikes forgot the T- Pool on board the M- Class- love it also. Which one is my favorite- hm- hard to say- loved all four of them. The more they got updated the more similar they got.

This thread just reminded me to book a M- Class ship again- before they put them out of the fleet!

We have multiple Celebrity sailings on Connie and Summit, and one on EDGE. We have always loved M-Class at Celebrity. We appreciate the smaller feel of the ship and the many options for getting from one end of the ship to the other on several decks - this was a nightmare for us on EDGE. We also love the Cafe al Bacio area and the Martini Bar. Both of these areas on EDGE were disappointing and overrun to us. 

We were supposed to sail on Equinox this fall and were looking forward to trying a Solstice class ship. However, we've recently moved the sailing to 2021 and to an itinerary on Millenium. So we're looking forward to adding the third and final M-class ship to our roster. 

We have yet to sail on a Revolutionized ship so this will be fun! 

We sailed on the revolutionized Millie in Sept 2019 from Vancouver - Tokyo. We really enjoyed the size of the ship with the 3 banks of elevators. Also enjoyed the T-pool in the cooler weather but if the weather is hot, then that area is too hot for us to relax in. I enjoy the Solarium pool on the S class ships better. I’ve also recently sailed on the Edge in early Feb and I do prefer the S class and M class ships over the Edge. We also really enjoyed the buffet on the Millie. Beautifully done with lots of seating and long sinks for hand washing. Lots of great areas to sit and relax on the Millie.

We love them both:

M Class - we have been on the Infinity and Constellation.  Love the size and smaller number of passengers.  Has everything you need (although too bad there is no Murano).  Perfectly happy with the experience

S Class - We have been on the Silhouette and will be on upcoming cruise on the Reflection.  Loved the Murano and Lawn Club Grill.  Although bigger, they seem to handle the extra passenger load well.

We are happy to cruise both classes.  Have not tried the Edge-class yet.