telephone

02034512868 but it will take a long time to get connected and once you are it's still a long wait, the first time we got through it rang out for 30 mins before they cut us off the next time was 90 mins and we actually spoke to someone and they did have our details and stated that we should have our refund in two weeks 🙄 that was last Monday still waiting, so will probably be trying again next week. Good luck. 

I rang the customer service number it gave me a number of options, the first one was make a payment, I pressed that and I got through. I wasn’t intent on making a payment , just thought if they answer any that will be the one.

26 minutes ago, Chickenbalti said:

I rang the customer service number it gave me a number of options, the first one was make a payment, I pressed that and I got through. I wasn’t intent on making a payment , just thought if they answer any that will be the one.

Love it.👏👏😂

Reverse psychology I think it’s called.😉

4 hours ago, Chickenbalti said:

In the past I've used that to speak to a service agent even though my call was nothing to do payments.

They are always quick enough to take our money.................................unfortunately it doesn't work like that in reverse.

Of course, if you do get through on that option there's no guarantee that they will action your reason for calling.

Customer Service did explain the they will soon be contacting me soon. They did try getting me to choose an alternate holiday. We booked a two week Baltic cruise for 11th July 2020.
paid £400 deposit in February, the full amount was due on April 18th. Tried to contact Tui to see how we stood, was unable to get through. Finally this week I was able to speak to Customer services they insisted the cruise was still going ahead. When I asked about missing the final payment day in April, I was assured they would make allowance due to  Covid-19. I assume that’s if I’m still going on the cruise or rebooking any other holiday advertised. 

18 minutes ago, Chickenbalti said:

I honestly can’t see me being able to go. There’s a number of reasons, one would be my age and having medical conditions.

Well don't forget if you are over 70 both the FCO and TUI say you can't cruise so insurance would be a problem. 

We have just got through to TUI after many attempts. My wife is now talking to a lovely lady called Dawn.

She has told us our refund will be back in the bank within 28 days.

28 days !!! Never takes that long to take our money. We haven't received the promised credit refund email even though we should have traveled on the 16th April. At least we are getting it back.

A tip for everyone. 

Ring 0203 4512868, press option 1 if you booked In a shop then option one again. This option is for payments but we got through straight away.

Hope everyone is well and hope this helps 👍👍