AmaWaterways Offers Free River Cruise to First Responders

Host Jazzbeau

I hope this is a genuine offer and they are not charging a more escalated price for the first passenger to compensate for the free 2nd berth. 

I have seen some AMA offers that are not as good as they initially look (like some other companies do also). 

47 minutes ago, Coral said:

I hope this is a genuine offer and they are not charging a more escalated price for the first passenger to compensate for the free 2nd berth. 

I have seen some AMA offers that are not as good as they initially look (like some other companies do also). 

The caveat is, it is a 90 day booking window. We are both flexible enough with our work schedules that we can make that happen. There's no harm in getting the voucher. If we use it, we do, if we don't, we don't. We tend to like to sail early in the season, and those sailings seem to have the best availability, so....time will tell! They did ask for our TA's name, so hopefully they will keep him up to date with potential available cruises.

Robin

Just now, acwmom said:

The caveat is, it is a 90 day booking window. We are both flexible enough with our work schedules that we can make that happen. There's no harm in getting the voucher. If we use it, we do, if we don't, we don't. We tend to like to sail early in the season, and those sailings seem to have the best availability, so....time will tell! They did ask for our TA's name, so hopefully they will keep him up to date with potential available cruises.

Robin

Hope it works for you. I admire all of our healthcare heroes out there! Kudos to you!

I like to sail off season also.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/13/2020 at 1:29 PM, acwmom said:

AmaWaterways has been on my list to try for some time. This is such a nice gesture. I just sent my info in to get my voucher. Thanks for sharing, Jazz. 

Robin

Hi did you ever get the voucher. We requested months ago and never heard a word. 

On 8/22/2020 at 1:13 PM, stormz said:

Thanks I’ll follow up.   Not encouraging if such a hassle to obtain.  The thought is good though.

We tend to travel in the off-season, and hope that helps with availability at the 90 day mark. I use Siri to remind me of things, and felt this offer was worthy of persistence.😁