Best chance to run into Steve Perry

On 5/16/2020 at 9:10 AM, CruiserBruce said:

I saw something recently that he actually lives in the Central Valley of California, not in  SF. 

He grew up in the Central Valley of CA in Hanford and moved around up and down the valley living in Visalia, Tracy, Banta, Sacramento, etc.  Not sure exactly where he lives now but the tabloid sites say Mill Valley.  

However, I think he might have a place in the Lodi wine country or Sierra foothills as I know he shows up unannounced frequently at a couple of places in Lodi and Stockton and plays with local artists. 

11 hours ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

He grew up in the Central Valley of CA in Hanford and moved around up and down the valley living in Visalia, Tracy, Banta, Sacramento, etc.  Not sure exactly where he lives now but the tabloid sites say Mill Valley.  

However, I think he might have a place in the Lodi wine country or Sierra foothills as I know he shows up unannounced frequently at a couple of places in Lodi and Stockton and plays with local artists. 

I saw a recent interview with him that referenced him leaving in the foothills currently.

• 1 year later...
On 5/18/2020 at 8:58 PM, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

Just park your car on Highway 12! You will see him .