Rotterdam OV Cabin & Dry Dock Questions

Please, I need some help selecting between three OV cabins (2702, 2704 & 2709) on Rotterdam.  The itinerary is round trip so starboard/port doesn't matter much to us.  I am wondering about 2704, though.  On the deck plans, it looks slightly larger (wider) than the other two.  But it is at the aft of the ship and, I believe, there is a covered deck out the back. I'm concerned it will be darker in the room because of the distance from the railing to the window, whereas the other two cabins don't have that issue.  I did check HALfacts and there are no pictures of the three cabins.  If anyone here on CC has stayed in 2704, would you please let me know how/why you enjoyed it?  Can one go out to that deck or is it crew only?

On another note, I saw that Rotterdam is coming up for a dry dock in December.  Does anyone know if any of the OV cabins will get upgraded bathrooms like some of the other older ships have?  Specifically, we require a shower only cabin which is why I'm currently stuck with the three choices above.

Thank you!

It is a passenger deck on the stern, so access is easy from the two cabins back there. The window also looks out on the stern. I don't know much else about the cabin. 
I know it would be darker than cabins that have sun directly on the window---not unlike a balcony cabin has. 

I'm sure you're aware that all inside cabins have a shower instead of a tub, too. The shower does have a lip of about 3" to step over, though; it's not a roll-in shower like the semi-accessible cabins you are looking at. 

Thanks, Ruth.  We need a window; we just can't do inside cabins.  The lip in the shower would be fine, otherwise.  It's the getting in and out of the tub that's the issue.

Our PCC has moved us to 2709 for now.  If the dry dock means that some OVs will have their bathrooms upgraded to shower only, then we'll try to change to one of of those cabins.  He didn't know what would be done in the dry dock.