Carnival group private islands

We have not been to any of the private islands in the Carnival Corporation. Is there a listing of all of them and maybe locations on map?  We have a cruise scheduled in September, I am just brainstorming in my head substitutions to any islands that are not yet in business. Example: Grand Cayman says they are not opening until September 1st. We are scheduled Sept 16th. Sometimes things are slow to open back up. Grand Turk, I believe belongs to the Cayman Islands, so one would think that GT would stay closed too.

Why not stop at an island owned by your own corporation instead of extra sea days?

We did go to MSC's private island last January, it was very nice! (Ocean Cay)

I would also be okay visiting Belize again. Met a tour operator there that has become a great friend and would love to see more of Beize with him!

Edited by familyoutdoors

If you look down the board, they are described and discussed here. Grand Turk is not a private island...that is a common confusion here. It is a normal island that Carnival built a cruise port for, that has a resort at the dock. Otherwise the island is just like any other cruise ship docking area in the Caribbean.

Many other private islands, like Half Moon Cay and Princess Cay, in the Bahamas, are subject to the laws of the country they reside in. A quick Google search can find out what the Covid restrictions are for those countries. As we have several trips lined up in the next couple of months (all in the US), I am regularly Google searching the states involved and their restriction status.