Cruise with Confidence Questions

Hi

Just had a few questions regarding the cruise with confidence 

- if I book by 1st august this year, for say sept 2021 and I decide to cancel do I get a voucher to go on another cruise and I must take it by sept 2022

- how much is the voucher for, if u have more than the deposit Paid and u cancel before pay in full date,  do they give u a voucher for deposit and refund the rest or how does that work 

- if we did need to cancel when we re book can some of that money go towards a third person who wasn’t on the original booking 

- if a offer come out say, all inclusive. Could I cancel my booking, take the voucher and book a new cruise so it included the better offer

I'm the wrong person to reply, someone much smarter will hopefully. Just wanted to say I've never seen a all inclusive on rcl. Maybe gamblers get drinks plus, but that's it. 

I dont believe there is a charge for a name change.

20200517_161123728.jpeg

3 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I'm the wrong person to reply, someone much smarter will hopefully. Just wanted to say I've never seen a all inclusive on rcl. Maybe gamblers get drinks plus, but that's it. 

I dont believe there is a charge for a name change.

20200517_161123728.jpeg

here in the U.K we have been offered free all inclusive quite often

Would anyone else be able to help with my other questions. 

35 minutes ago, Garyjames220 said:

Hi

Just had a few questions regarding the cruise with confidence 

- if I book by 1st august this year, for say sept 2021 and I decide to cancel do I get a voucher to go on another cruise and I must take it by sept 2022

- how much is the voucher for, if u have more than the deposit Paid and u cancel before pay in full date,  do they give u a voucher for deposit and refund the rest or how does that work 

- if we did need to cancel when we re book can some of that money go towards a third person who wasn’t on the original booking 

- if a offer come out say, all inclusive. Could I cancel my booking, take the voucher and book a new cruise so it included the better offer

also is the port taxes refunded or included in the voucher 

9 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Refunded. Then next booking you pay them again

Thanks

can anyone help with my other questions 

- if I book by 1st august this year, for say sept 2021 and I decide to cancel do I get a voucher to go on another cruise and I must take it by sept 2022

1 hour ago, Garyjames220 said:

- if I book by 1st august this year, for say sept 2021 and I decide to cancel do I get a voucher to go on another cruise and I must take it by sept 2022

The deadline I think is April 2022 to use/apply the FCC.

The voucher should be for the deposit, anything above the deposit should be refunded.

2 hours ago, Garyjames220 said:

Thanks

can anyone help with my other questions 

Deleted   

Edited by Ourusualbeach